ssk001991

Rant / Suggestion ( add a playlist that that removes survival elements )

I know this looks bad for my first post, I am not a troll but just p*ssed. This game makes me toxic and is not good for my mental health due to loosing loot for stupid reasons. (Ie, campers, exit campers, hit flinch gives opponent lucky headshot, teamed up on, hit detection is terrible, etc) I want a mode for this game that strips all survival elements out so there isn't loot to be lost or gained. You just select your loadout and go in there for pvp only.  Basically normal deathmatch. Yes I am salty and no don't tell me to just go play CoD. That game is unrealistic because headshots don't instant kill and it too arcade like. I am about to give up on this game because it makes me rage so hard.

Don’t really agree with the separate mode thing but I do agree something needs to be done with headshots. Interesting trivia though the Pm is the only gun in game that can headshot and not kill. I’d like to see either A: less headshot damage except for obvious weapons like sniper headshots and or B: head and body armor that act as consumables if they take damage you lose them or durability goes down when damaged and can either be fixed or replaced. Would solve a lot of nagging about camping if people had armor. More noise from heavier armor makes it harder to camp maybe?

Instant headshots are fine but do something about the hit flinch kicking up and giving people lucky headshots. Maybe make flinch so severe that they are shooting 5 to 10 feet above my head so it actually hurts their aim by getting hit. If someone's going to do a headshot make it require skill and be intentional most of the time instead of accidental and lucky.

I do like body armor though. Here's a thought.

Common armor (White) = +20 hp of armor 

Uncommon armor (Green) = +40 hp of armor

Rare armor (Blue) = +60 hp of armor

Military Grade armor (Purple) = +80 hp of armor

Special Issue armor (Gold) = +100 hp of armor

Helmet

Common helmet = Survive 1 pistol or Submachine gun headshot with 1 hp remaining.

Uncommon helmet = Survive up to 2 pistol or Submachine gun headshots with 20 hp remaining or 1 mid powered assault rifle headshot with 1 hp remaining.

Rare helmet = survive 3 pistol or submachine gun headshots with 30 hp remaining or survive 2 mid powered assault rifle headshots with 15 hp remaining or 1 high powered rifle shot with 1 hp remaining

Military grade helmet = survive 4 pistol or subbmachine gun headshots with 40hp remaining or 3 mid powered assault rifle headshots with 20 hp remaining or 1 high powered rifles headshot with 10 hp remaining.

Special issue helmet = survive 5 pistol or Submachine gun headshots with 50hp remaining or survive 3 mid powered assault rifle headshots with 35hp remaining or survive 2 high power rifle headshots with 20 hp remaining. 

Note: Your character will still die from headshots if already injured even with a helmet. At least 90hp is required to trigger the helmet's ability when headshotted. So keep plenty of healing items with you to heal up between each hit you take to your dome.

Note: Body armor dose not completely negate health damage but it reduces all damage by half provided your armor still has durability. If you were shot with a weapon that dose 30 damage. 30 points of durability will be removed from the armor and your health takes 15. If you still have durability but it dosen't equal the amount of the next attack. ( ex, 5 durability left vs 30 damage ) your armor breaks and only reduces the last hit by 25% instead of 50%.

I am just about done with this game. My guy glitched out and couldn't fire his gun. Is there a customer service representative or manager from the company on here. I want all the weapons and ammo I lost recently due to unfair reasons refund to my characters stash.

I feel like something need do be done to retain the population that is currently not doing to well and unhappy with this game. Maybe give players that tend to die a lot a daily supply donation / drop that replenishes a bunch of there guns and ammo. Like a welfare system. It will be a handicap for the players not doing too well and then give the better players more of a challenge because more players will be armed to the teeth. It isn't rewarding people for losing it is assisting the people that struggle.

Sorry for the rant guys. This game just isn't good for my blood pressure. Lol.

I get your frustration. Certain aspects of the game that are touched, that shouldn't have been and things that get rushed through without being polished.

The hit rego is garbage at best, you're forced into to close quarters battles simply because your shots at long to mid range do nothing.

Why have scopes on weapons at all?

I hit a guy in the head or so it looked on my screen with a scoped weapon, did he die?

Of course not... 

Let's not forget the "Feature" that is trading kills however that's also bugged, after hearing there will be nothing to add to your shelter in the foreseeable future and the game being focused around the battle pass, I can't see the player base increasing.

8 hours ago, ssk001991 said:

I am just about done with this game. My guy glitched out and couldn't fire his gun. Is there a customer service representative or manager from the company on here. I want all the weapons and ammo I lost recently due to unfair reasons refund to my characters stash.

To quote many of my emails from the devs “we do not replace lost or missing items” 

5 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

To quote many of my emails from the devs “we do not replace lost or missing items” 

Wow, that's top notch customer service right there. In case nobody can tell, I was being sarcastic.

15 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

Don’t really agree with the separate mode thing but I do agree something needs to be done with headshots. Interesting trivia though the Pm is the only gun in game that can headshot and not kill. I’d like to see either A: less headshot damage except for obvious weapons like sniper headshots and or B: head and body armor that act as consumables if they take damage you lose them or durability goes down when damaged and can either be fixed or replaced. Would solve a lot of nagging about camping if people had armor. More noise from heavier armor makes it harder to camp maybe?

The MGV (The 22. Lr Submachine gun) also is incapable of a 1 tap headshot. It's 2 like the pm.

I got a update for you guys. At least I finished on a positive note yesterday. I completed my 3 daily challenges just in the nick of time to get 3 new ones. Sorry that I got tilted yesterday, I shouldn't be spewing my drama everywhere. My apologies. Don't get me wrong, I have my good days on this game where I "pop off" and score big. But the next day can be terrible or just average. It's all kind of a dice roll with me. I am sure you guys might have figured that yesterday was one of my bad days. Anyways, sorry you all. Today just might be a little better.

• Haha 1

It’s nothing unusual, I’ve stopped playing entirely at level 45 BP can’t be bothered until new content shows up I do the daily challenges and collect my materials and crowns and that’s it each day. 

I just recently got level 50 on BP. Still get on though because I have some base improvements I need to build and blueprints to collect.

Just as a reminder,

You can play every encounter as simply a PvP death match.  No one makes you loot anything.  So if you just want to just gun battle simply move to high priority areas and have at it.