- Police Blouse added
- Police patrolcap added
- APLIF camo M56 Steel Helmet added
- AAF Crewman uniform slightly modified

Vehicles
- Police Iltis added
- Police (Spec Ops) Unimog added

Spoiler

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.05.15_-_15.32.11.

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.05.15_-_16.17.56.

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.05.14_-_23.49.05.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, GamerOnkel said:

how does it work with the crane ?

The crane doesnt work in normal gameplay, i had to use its animation sources to make the screenshot. 

Just a little teaser to a submod i've begun a biit of work on

Spoiler

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.05.16_-_01.14.02.

Future updates to Altis 90's however still takes priority, i.e when the GM helicopters update comes out i'l be focusing on that. 

• Like 3

Another teaser for the submod

Spoiler

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.05.17_-_23.44.50.

Note: WIP and the vests + Shemagh is from the Aegis mod. 

• Like 2

Development of Altis 90's will resume when the next update for Global Mobilization is publically released, in the meantime, a few pics of me testing my pattern on the new vehicles.

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=962&height=571

unknown.png?width=962&height=406

• Like 8

ASAS Summer uniform getting replaced

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

Just a little sidenote but development of Altis 90's has slowed until the new GM samples gets released, in addition im feeling a little burnt out so 😕 

• Like 4

ALTIS 90's Patch Notes

27/07/2020  Day/Month/Year

Vehicles
SpPz 2A1 added
CH-53G added
VBH 1A1 Swooper added
PAH 1 added
VBH 1 Added

Units
AAF Anti-Air added
AAF Paratrooper added
APLIF Anti-Air added

Uniforms
ASAS BDU's added

MISC
Hellcat removed.
APD CQC2 unit given GM MP5

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Be on the look out in the coming days for a nice little addon for a particular third party mod/scenario to play with ya bois

unknown.png

• Like 5

Nice, looking forward to the new version! One of my favourite mods right now. Are you thinking about giving other (Non-Altis) factions the 90s treatment as well?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, quarren_ said:

Nice, looking forward to the new version! One of my favourite mods right now. Are you thinking about giving other (Non-Altis) factions the 90s treatment as well?

Not at the moment, i'm currently taking a break from big projects in general since im lacking the motivation. In addition what assets i can give factions is dependent on what GM or other mods add as i myself am not a modeller. 

• Like 1

WORK IN PROGRESS

Currently working on APLIF special forces, calling them the "Advisors" because my creative vision for them, is that they're staffed by former members of Warsaw Pact militaries and intelligence services

WIP uniforms, subject to change, Still working on more.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 2

I love projects like these, not only expanding on the Armaverse factions, but doing it in an era which is sometimes overlooked. I always feel the 90's aesthetic, stories, and gear is ignored in favour of post 2010 or the mid to late 1980's.

• Like 2

Great mod. I just purchased Global Mobilization earlier this week and have really been enjoying the assets. I think incorporating them into the Armaverse was a great idea, I'm glad someone's taking the opportunity to expand on the lore/history of Altis/Stratis as well. Good stuff all around. 

• Like 1

I am having a problem using the AAF 90s in Vindicta. I keep getting this error, but I can't figure out what it is that I am missing.

B7690E98EB951C1B2C874FA505378FC65B8100C6

Update: It was a mistake in the command line of the server. Issue fixed.

Edited by Montgomery
Update

On 10/20/2020 at 4:43 PM, Capt Steel88 said:

does this work with vanilla Arma3?

Sorry for the late reply: The AAF 90's faction is independent of the actual AAF Faction. You do however require Global Mobilization to run this mod

impromptu dev diary
12/12/2020

Hello Hello Anthrax speaking.

Got a few things im willing to share of the next update, it isnt anything too big, mostly some new stuff i recently started work on or stuff i began work on earlier this year before i lost interest. 

We'll start with the APLIF special forces i talked about previously. 

APLIF SPECIAL FORCES

APLIF special forces consist of hardline communists or down on their luck veterans from the now former eastern bloc nations. 

Preview.png

Led by Altian officers, these groups undertake sabotage/raiding missions in conjunction with ambushing units or logistics convoys. 

One such foreign member of the APLIF spec ops group is the former Polish People's Army member, the light machine gunner

unknown.png

APLIF VISUAL REWORK

APLIF Infantry are recieving a visual rework as i have been for quite the longest time unhappy with the lack of effort i put into their uniforms. After the next update, APLIF units will have a noticably more cohesive appearance that suggests a more semi-conventional force structure. In addition some of the 5x45 weapons some units were carrying have been replaced with 7.62x39 variants for logistics reasons. However some units like the new helicopter pilots and vehicle crewman retain such calibre rifles. In addition the APLIF M-56 cover has been updated to reflect the new camo for infantry (Vehicles will retain their current camo's)

Presentation1.png

In addition, some APLIF vehicle crews have begun displaying their proletarian fervour by flying red flags on their vehicles. (A small selection of vehicles i randomly picked will spawn flying a red flag.)

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.12.12_-_08.36.06.

APLIF Helicopters

APLIF will recieve a limited selection of MI-2's as well as a helicopter pilot to pilot them all. APLIF at the beginning of the conflict had quite the large fleet of these MI-2's, however how much they have left after decades of conflict is uncertain but what is certain is that its a vastly lower number, But ultimately the mission maker is the decider of that 😉

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.12.12_-_08.48.36.

AAF Helicopter Pilot

The AAF Helicopter pilot will be recieving new equipment today. They however have unfortunately lost their night vision goggles due to extensive budget cuts (war aint cheap) 

Presentation2.png

New uniform will be available to AAF helicopter pilots, and they now use the GM West German pilot helmet. 

Friendly reminder that development is sporadic and based entirely on whether i feel like it or not. Have a good one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2