5UrtDdA.jpg

Altis 90's is a 1990's themed faction mod for Arma 3 using Global Mobilization. Despite the end of the cold war, the echoes of the international non-conflict still have serious consequence for the relatively recently founded liberal democracy of the Republic of Altis & Stratis. From communist insurgent holdouts, to mysterious fighters with advanced western equipment wandering around various camps in the countryside, the troubles simply do not end. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2015698945

Spoiler

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.03.06_-_21.54.52.

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.03.06_-_21.58.38.

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.03.04_-_22.32.37.

IkKdGG6.jpg 
- Three factions, AAF(90's), APLIF, and Operation Xiphos
- Retextured equipment for those factions
- Retextured vehicles for those factions

I2hBxLC.jpg 
The national state armed forces of the Republic of Altis & Stratis, this conscript-based military has seen a large influx of equipment and vehicles thanks to post-cold war demoblizations in Western and Eastern Europe. Their task: End the communist insurgency and defend the external national interest.

Since the republic's establishment, the organization has been at war with the Altian People's Liberation & Independence Front, being narrowly cornered on one end of Altis at one tense point in the 70's, however since then the AAF has managed to corner APLIF as its last remaining international backers withdraw with the closing down of the cold war. 

Their equipment is primarily imported from the USA and Western Europe, alongside locally produced clothing using their natively developed ALTPAT pattern. Alongside this equipment are BMP's imported from the recently unified Germany, with the AAF buying them to make up for a lack of transport M113's caused by specialization conversion programs. 

XCtDgBx.jpg 
The armed wing of the Altian Political Committee for National Liberation, this (now) semi-conventional force was once a serious contender for domination over Altis, however since the collapse of the Soviet Union & the Warsaw Pact, and with its equipment having seen better days, many experts predict their eventual defeat at the hands of the AAF. The group's hopes are so dire that they've had to resort to stealing AAF equipment to sustain their semi-conventional capability. 

55BQK52.jpg 
A secretive army founded and supplied by NATO, this paramilitary stay-behind organisation was originally meant to fight a guerrila war if the communists took over, however now that the defeat of APLIF is within sight, the members of the group, individually suspect of far right ties by the government, may turn their modern weapons against the Republic. 

8vFAQTl.jpg 
- IndeedPete for vanilla texture templates
- Vertexmacht for the AAF national insignia 

Join us and keep up to date with my mods on the A3 Hub discord @ https://discord.gg/dyXnZ8u

Alternatively if you enjoy Global Mobilization, i recommend joining the official GlobMob discord @ https://discord.gg/XbhfF37

NOTES
- I will NOT be making RHS or CUP versions of this mod
- I will be continually supporting this mod as GLOBMOB adds new content
- A BIKEY & BISIGN file is included for those wishing to add the mod to their server or modpacks.
- Please keep in mind that SOME units may use other dlc content, but possession of other dlc is NOT mandatory to use this mod. The only mod that is mandatory to have in order to use this mod is Global Mobilization

Rc5nvMB.png 

• Like 12

Great work! Love the new camo scheme!

• Like 1

Hi sir,

I always love mods that expand on the armaverse factions.

Global Mobilization content is fun to work on and really looks good with your camo scheme. I really liked your previous SAS vanilla addon too 😉

Kind regards

GFT

• Like 1

CHANGELOG
VEHICLES

- T55A, T55AM2 added

- BTR60 PU,PB, and PA varients added

UNITS

- APLIF Autorifleman renamed to "Light Machinegunner"

- New APLIF Autorifleman unit

- APLIF Rifleman now use AKM's

MISC

- APLIF Guards Unit insignia added

- Guards Insignia automatically applied to APLIF T-55AM2's

• Like 1

which one versión need of GLOBMOB? i can see that this have M16 but the actual versión no have this weapon, is this RC? thank

4 hours ago, eduardcomando said:

which one versión need of GLOBMOB? i can see that this have M16 but the actual versión no have this weapon, is this RC? thank

Altis 90's uses the Stable/Release version of Globmob (not the test versions), the M16's and C7's were released in the same update that added 90's Denmark content and the Polish People's Army

Altian Conscripts have in recent years taken some creative liberties with their helmets 

Spoiler

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.04.11_-_03.12.27.

• Like 3

Turrets from the new Old Man update will be included in the next update of Altis 90's

Spoiler

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.04.14_-_20.42.59. 

Been making various grey textures for aircraft for the winter version of the 90's AAF

Spoiler

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.04.17_-_17.56.51.unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 4

Nice job. In particular, the tail flag on the Hellcat looks great!

• Like 1

Getting close to completing the winter AAF, heres a nice pic that only shows the helicopter tho lmao

Spoiler

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.04.21_-_02.44.47.

Disclaimer: Winter APLIF is not a thing. 

also another pic i made for fun using my ASAS and Operation Xiphos dudes

Spoiler

ASAS_NVG.png?width=954&height=641

CHANGELOG
MISC
- Winter AAF added alongside accompanying clothing, equipment and vehicle skins

- ASAS normal uniform slightly altered

- Proper UI icons for uniforms and headgear added

- M2 Static machine guns added for all factions

VEHICLES

WY-55 Hellcat added to the AAF

Every time I look on this mod, everything is sooo good. So well thought it even has a Operation Gladio expy. Shame my unit doesn't use GM 😩

Keep up the nice work  👍

• Like 1

Alright fellas so i got some more content in store, hopefully i can get it out before the next GM update, however if the GM update comes out before i release the next Altis 90's update, then it will be delayed. 

Crew uniform for AAF getting slightly modified, featuring a white undershirt since the previous one kinda bugged me

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=789&height=702unknown.png?width=747&height=702

I've begun work on the "Altian Police Department", as seen by the units (so far) and logo here

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=956&height=471unknown.png

• Like 1

I understand that the steam workshop community is different to the Bohemia forums community (you lads have been quite good 😳) but quite frankly im sick of hearing complaints regarding the ALTPAT pattern, my pinned thread on the steam workshop:

uLHEK3A.png

I'm just posting this here so that those visting this thread can see this, but i'd rather not see anymore discussion regarding this subject. 

I understand that many people have their own specific personal tastes and thats completely fine, but a subjective dislike of something is not a constructive criticism imo. Don't like it, don't download it. 

• Like 5

I'm glad you can see the distinction between these boards and the Wild West that is the comments section on the Workshop. 

The sad fact is, and this is my personal viewpoint, the majority of people that use the Workshop are completely oblivious to the time and effort required to create additional free content for their enjoyment, and sadly It can take just a few negative comments from said users that can often tip the scales the wrong way for the content creator.

Just keep on keeping on buddy, you've made something very original and very cool, that's a great combo in my eyes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On a better note

The OEA, or Internal Response Team, is the Altian Police Department's primary special response force, involving themselves in high threat incidents that dont justify the use of the AAF, such as hostage situations. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 2

Most of the police vehicles are done, all i have to do now is make the groups, and various uniform and unit icons before i can push out the next update. 

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020.05.14_-_03.46.18.

• Like 1