cb65

Cookie Policy Popup

Just wondering why do we have this annoying cookie policy popup on the bottom of the website now, I can maybe understand having it when you first enter the website but this new cookie policy popup appears on every forum page you look at and I'm getting so sick of having to click the "Got It" button that its deterring me from the website altogether.

Could something be done to change it so that when you enter the website you only have to click the "Got It" button once because its absolutely ridiculous.

Cheers.

I don't see it. Maybe browser settings or something, to remember choices or not clean out cookies regularly..? But I run an adblocker. Though if that does anything, I have no idea.

18 minutes ago, beno_83au said:

I don't see it. Maybe browser settings or something, to remember choices or not clean out cookies regularly..? But I run an adblocker. Though if that does anything, I have no idea.

I get it all the time it started a few days ago I've cleared cookies in the browser setting and tried blocking cookies but I can't get rid of it. I thought it must be something new for the website or something. It pops up on every forum page I go to, could it be some sort of virus or something ?

I'm using Chrome web browser maybe its something new from them.

When I click on the policy link it appears to be a BI link which outlays there cookie policy.

I've had them popup in the past actually, on here (Win10 Chrome) and on Android. They stopped after a while and I didn't do anything in particular to stop them, sorry. Hopefully they don't continue for too long anyway.

• Like 1

Seems to only be happening with the Bohemia Interactive website.

I think I fixed it.

Did an overdue new install of windows 10 and its not showing up now.

Cheers.

• Like 1

its a bug that reappears and disappears from time to time. I also currently have it, but in a week it'll probably be gone again

• Thanks 1

Now me! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!! Every page. Every time.

(using Android phone for forums) WTF????

Yeah I'm now also removing it with uBlock

On 3/16/2020 at 9:58 AM, Dedmen said:

Yeah I'm now also removing it with uBlock

Nice. You can use it to do whole lot more with it too. From blocking various trackers, like facebook's, to crazy gif ads or increasingly creepy avatars. With one simple click in it's dashboard, a whole new world opens up 🙂:

ACn6PFb.png