solid520

ai not land on a plane

sir,I am sorry that my English is so poor that you did n’t understand what I said. The effect I want to achieve is that ai drove the plane at the airport and then stopped there, but every time they landed, they took off automatically. What should I do to stop them from taking off automatically after landing?

Edited by solid520
  • Confused 1

What are you talking about exactly? What is the problem?

For AI not landing on a plane, that's normal for the game Arma. Only result would be an explosion from the impact. Though there's one trick if you really want the effect, you can place an aircraft that's intended to land on by your AI pilot in the middle of a runway(shorter the better), then let the AI land on that runway via a Getout waypoint, so that it might end up landing on the aircraft that had parked in the middle of the runway.

As for "take off instead of stopping there" problem you're having, i honestly don't understand it.  Do you want an aircraft with an AI in it to stop in the middle of the runway so that another AI can land on it?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

@ solid520如果  您的帖子不是英语,则不会被批准。如果英语不是您的母语,请使用Google翻译(或类似服务)。谢谢

sir,I am sorry that my English is so poor that you did n’t understand what I said. The effect I want to achieve is that ai drove the plane at the airport and then stopped there, but every time they landed, they took off automatically. What should I do to stop them from taking off automatically after landing?

On 2020/3/28 at AM11点16分, Bukain said:

你到底在说什么 问题是什么?

对于AI不在飞机上着陆的情况,这对于Arma游戏来说是正常的。唯一的结果就是撞击造成爆炸。虽然您真的想得到效果,但是有一个技巧,您可以将要由AI飞行员着陆的飞机放在跑道中间(越短越好),然后让AI通过Getout航路点着陆在该跑道上,因此它可能最终降落在停在跑道中间的飞机上。

至于您遇到的“起飞而不是停在那里”问题,老实说,我不理解。您是否要让装有AI的飞机停在跑道中间,以便另一个AI可以降落在跑道上?

To clarify, your ai has landed the plane, but then takes off again, is this correct? If so, there are a number of solutions. 

1st Solution is Unit Play/Unit Capture. This is basically you recording yourself landing the plane, parking it in a secure location and getting out of the plane. This is accomplished via this example:

2nd Solution is by way points. Set the unit to LAND at the desired runway, then set MOVE way points to the desired location (ensure speed is slow/limited). Finally set a trigger in the desired area with plane name setfuel 0. This will prevent the plane from taking off. 
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setFuel

There are other ways to do this, but theses are the first 2 that I thought of. Hope it helps.