Mavadevo

Development Love and Discussion

To the Head Developers for Vigor,

I just thought I would try to give some insight that maybe you have heard or maybe you haven’t. I reside in Canada, I play a lot of Vigor and I run an Xbox Club/Clan that is a primary voice and presence in Vigor. Some of the members include: Yu got bopped, slick brim, KBDaKollector, etc... we are around supporting you through Mixer, Clutch, Facebook, and Instagram. Essentially what I am trying to say is our group of 30 individuals both male and female, LOVE your product for what it is and hopefully what it can continually grow to be.

Please see a list of points that I would like to bring up.

- - Your coders work very hard with putting in time to releases fixes and content

- - I absolutely love the idea and theory your game brings, it’s ruthless, it gets the adrenaline flowing, it works quite smooth minus a couple of bugs. (I know you are working hard on fixing)

- - From an appearance, your partners on the list do not all do what it is they are supposed to do. I’ve seen approximately 10 out of the large group you have published on Vigor throughout a 20 hour time window from 7am to 3am I have been on from.

- - America’s are a huge market that I feel you are struggling to tap into.

- - Your Marketing team, it appears there is a lack of marketing in a total statement.

- - My group and I have the general consensus that this game is going to fail long term over a lack of expansion. I have individuals who finished the battle pass in 48 hours, they have their shelter complete and they lose long term interest and supplement game time in different games over Vigor.

What I Hope most from this post, is to help you with some outside the box insight on potentially a direction to move towards and keep your game relevant and making you money while making me and my peers happy. I would love an opportunity to directly speak to a developer so that I can expand on these points and share a ton of information I feel would be helpful. I truly do not mean to insult your past work, current work or future work. I really am just this passionate about this game and I would love an opportunity to help, outside of support through money, game time, and social media.

Sincerely,

MaxDMGPS - Max V.

America's a huge market they've failed to tap into???

I'd say primarily all the Vigor servers are based out of the US.

I play duo's with an American friend and we join servers almost instantly, if I play solo's I'm waiting 3 mins plus for a server, I'm outside the US and I know even people in Europe are having the same issue so I think you're wrong on that point.

I find it hard to believe individuals finished it within 48 hours... Sure if they played it straight for 48 hours maybe and full boosted crates and loot and we're getting out with maximum loot and both special issue crates... I don't think the battlepass was created in mind to have it finished within 48 hours...

There does however need to be more done with the shelter, I'm closed to having it maxed out and short of the battlepass what's there really to play for?

I think the game is in need of a new map too 

The population of the Americas that play video games vs the people from the Americas playing Vigor are minimal. Their marketing of the game mixed with the simple gestures when other games like Fortnite tap into mainstream dances as one of many examples is my point. You can do a lot of things to bring more people into the player base which they are lacking completely. I am from North America and so is most of my people I play with. This message is to the developers not to other players. It is really irrelevant what yours or my opinion is on any of this if they don’t want to hear it.

On 3/1/2020 at 6:51 PM, eKLaB said:

America's a huge market they've failed to tap into???

I'd say primarily all the Vigor servers are based out of the US.

I play duo's with an American friend and we join servers almost instantly, if I play solo's I'm waiting 3 mins plus for a server, I'm outside the US and I know even people in Europe are having the same issue so I think you're wrong on that point.

I find it hard to believe individuals finished it within 48 hours... Sure if they played it straight for 48 hours maybe and full boosted crates and loot and we're getting out with maximum loot and both special issue crates... I don't think the battlepass was created in mind to have it finished within 48 hours...

There does however need to be more done with the shelter, I'm closed to having it maxed out and short of the battlepass what's there really to play for?

I think the game is in need of a new map too 

Actually it’s true regarding the rapid completion of the battlepass. I know some pro players who grind crap out of this game and usually have like 100 crates going into each battlepass and almost always walked out with good high level drops either through boosting/teaming or just plain skill it’s doable. It’s why they nerfed exp on a whole again to slow the rate of completions.

10 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

Actually it’s true regarding the rapid completion of the battlepass. I know some pro players who grind crap out of this game and usually have like 100 crates going into each battlepass and almost always walked out with good high level drops either through boosting/teaming or just plain skill it’s doable. It’s why they nerfed exp on a whole again to slow the rate of completions.

But not everybody's a pro player and again I don't think the battle pass was intended to be finished in 48 hours.

If you're finishing that quickly, you should probably look at doing other things with your life 🤣

Im now currently hoarding my crates because there's no pay off for opening them now, just like donating extra food.

They could have waited to till next BP to change the XP, I think it's unfair to those who don't have the premium BP or new players starting out.

• Haha 1