Sign in to follow this  
dirtpoor

Remove Mosin from the game

Its officially garbage now and should be removed from game.  Me and my brother spent tons of time being super sneaky and we both had mosin, and we both counted to 3 and chest shot a dude at medium long distance and the guy just shrugged it off and ran up a mountain and killed us both with his teammate.    Even from close range the Mosin now takes 2 chest shots unless you hit them in the neck or shoulders.   This gun just makes the game extremely frustrating because even when you land a heartshot on a guy with a fully automatic he just charges at you in wipes you out.   The gun serves no purpose now as a thomson on single fire is WAY better.

Mosin used to be my favorite gun but now I think they should remove it from the game because it is so wimpy for a bolt action rifle witha  huge bullet.

Get use to it, this game is getting more halo-ish and further from a simulation survival game every update And each update they find ways to stick it to the players. Last update everything went crazy expensive crafting cost, when the community requested lower crafting costs. This update loot XP decreased tremendously and airdrop crates are worth less than half the XP they were. NONE of these changes are even mentioned in the change log, if that doesn’t clearly spell out there intentions I’m not sure what does. 

Too bad they refuse to cater to what players want. EVERYONE cried about the amount of xp required to rank up the battle pass last season and how Disappointed they were in how hard it was to reach higher levels of the battlepass. So Instead of listening they do the exact opposite and this season they increase XP needed to climb the battlepass levels, while simultaneously cutting the XP earned in half. Actually less than half.. 

RIP to VIGOR