Sign in to follow this  
Bongripsonly

Come on man

Are you guys ever going to stop messing up my favorite game.. Every time you guys do an update i cant help but think to myself do these guys ever pick up a controller and actually see how your changing the quality of the game. 

• Thanks 1

I don't know what you have, I only see progress at the moment and slowly it takes shape, I am sure that soon every player will get his money's worth and let's be honest they had the free decision to download the game for free and still have the free decision not to play it anymore 😉 and can also play a cheap not further developed Hunting Shooter

• Confused 1

Well im gonna make my free decision to stop playing and uninstall soon as i run outta materials from crafting ammo lol when the guns jumped in price i just stopped crafting guns cant just stop crafting bullets. Im not the best player so i actually use my materials only have 300k so shouldnt be long and ill be out

There are good and cheepers weapons in game. If you are complaining about the ADR is because of players like you who runs nothing but ADRs all the time it needed to be nerfed. 

AKM is a godtier weapon and it costs 1800. With 300k materials you can craft a lot of them. But if all you want to use is an ADR...wel...you see my point..

• Like 1

It's not our fault the adr is a more accurate gun maybe they should make them all more accurate and people would actually use different weapons a fucking tommy gun shouldn't b more powerful than a p90 no matter what if they didn't want people using the adr like they r then they shouldn't have put it in the game 

2 hours ago, Chase Maks said:

It's not our fault the adr is a more accurate gun maybe they should make them all more accurate and people would actually use different weapons a fucking tommy gun shouldn't b more powerful than a p90 no matter what if they didn't want people using the adr like they r then they shouldn't have put it in the game 

Exactly! Put an Over powered gun in the game, expect it to be Over played...

Before the preppers update the AUR A1 was a comparable weapon to the ADR. It didn't quite have the accuracy but it definitely had the stopping power, it also was a lot smoother in its animation.

But they did something to it from the preppers update and it changed 

On 2/27/2020 at 11:02 PM, Bongripsonly said:

Are you guys ever going to stop messing up my favorite game.. Every time you guys do an update i cant help but think to myself do these guys ever pick up a controller and actually see how your changing the quality of the game

well said sir, I agree with you 100%

On 2/29/2020 at 3:25 AM, Chase Maks said:

Having tested terminal ballistics for over 2 years now as a part time hobby, I can assure you this statement is false 100%.
A 45acp cartridge of ANY grain weight coming from a 10.5 barrel(the length of a Thompson) has far superior terminal ballistics than a 5.7x28 cartridge(Ammo used in a FN P90) or what this game calls an ADR. 
For reference or anyone interested, in ballistic gelatin a 5.7x28 makes an entrance cavity of 0.039 square inch where 45acp makes an entrance cavity of 0.159 which equals over 4x the entrance cavity of 5.7x28 Ammo. 45 acp also has more than 2.5 times the kinetic energy (K=mv/2)than 5.7x28. The closest caliber to 5.7 ballistics would be a 22wmr also known as the 22mag.
     In my opinion, the only advantages a 5.7 has over 45acp is that 5.7 is faster velocity and doesn’t have much drag coefficient(bullet drop over long distance) and weighs much less allowing you to carry more.

• Like 2