vdubs

several issues after update

i still lose the ammo that was in my magazine when i go back to shelter (which was never a big deal, but now that the cost of ADR ammo is 40 per round this is definitely an issue).

i also didnt get xp for finding the fake dig spot OR the actual dig spot this past game. not sure if anyone else is having this issue but i think thats just utter nonsense. i understand maybe not getting xp for the fake one, but i should have at least gotten it for the real one. 

also trading with people (killing each other simultaneously) and not getting the kill.

• Like 1

I also have all the above issues.

I haven't found a fake cache one yet, but the actual buried cache I grabbed didn't give me xp either.

Also to add to the list.

Looking over the left shoulder while aiming in 3rd person results in me aiming at the back of my head.

Aiming in 3rd person in general is bad in current version for both sides. Guy takes longer to pull out gun and the gun does a weird glitchy half loop before I can fire.

I can confirm the above too. Problems with bullet count have continued a long time.

I can also confirm the no XP for finding the cache also when you switch look in 3rd person, it's terrible...

Also the bug in which your character takes 1-2 seconds after pressing Y to pull out your weapon, resulted in me dying.

And also the bullets not returning to your inventory at the end of the encounter, it was never really an issue for me with 2.5million materials but now that it's going to cost 40 000 for 1000 rounds, I'm going to need keep everyone I have...

I have also noticed a nerf in supply drop exp as well seems devs got wise o people saving up 200 crates to cash in for easy levels or something but their now next to useless beyond the intial collection exp for the drop and the prizes within. Best way to get exp now is to hunt for the dig spot and gather resources without fighting were possible. I don’t fight in encounters unless I have a headseeker gun 50 exp for kills and a high chance of trading or dying instantly or sneak around looking for dig and looting for consistent exp? 

13 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

I have also noticed a nerf in supply drop exp as well seems devs got wise o people saving up 200 crates to cash in for easy levels or something but their now next to useless beyond the intial collection exp for the drop and the prizes within. Best way to get exp now is to hunt for the dig spot and gather resources without fighting were possible. I don’t fight in encounters unless I have a headseeker gun 50 exp for kills and a high chance of trading or dying instantly or sneak around looking for dig and looting for consistent exp? 

Except the buried cache XP is bugged and you don't get it now...

I don't bother with wire or metal parts anymore, electronics, fuel and glass with nails if they're around.

Hit barred house, loot and kill as many as you can inbetween and don't forget the airdrop 🤣