Pyrit.

Changelog 2.1

1964280211_leaderboardspromo_16x9_1920x1080_logo.thumb.jpg.bdd2b9941334f03432828376e070d8c4.jpg

Main New Features

Personal Stats

New Reward Screen

Wardrobe Shop

Ready Button

Fake Buried Cache

Shoulder Mirroring

Shooting, Weapons & Tools

Fixed: Gameplay - After using a consumable, it should load "Last Equipped Weapon" and not "Primary Weapon"

Fixed: Hit indication is displayed even though the player doesn't receive any damage

Fixed: Crossbow - 'Near hit' SFX are not triggering correctly 

Fixed: Fingers obstructing the view in 1ps view

Changed: Less occurrences of the red cross, only showing when ADS or attempting to fire

Changed: Melee damage now counts as a valid kind of damage for challenges

Changed: Improved ADS transition

Tweak: Melee should now hurt players in prone more effectively

Tweaked: Damage over distance values adjusted - min damage now between 40-50% of full

Looting

Changed: Added "for everybody" to loot booster description

Shelter

Fixed: Shelter Builder - focus disappears after Shelter level up screen

Fixed: Charity box - don't skip lines when paging

Fixed: Charity box - when showing the first rank, really start with first

Fixed: Charity Box - Player's position not visible in Leaderboards first page

Fixed: Charity Box - Donating in rapid succession kicks to the Title screen

Fixed: Reward Screen wasn't displayed and the player was moved to Shelter after exiting a match

Fixed: Shelter Stash no longer stops updating after switching sub-tab to 'Deconstruct'

Fixed: Rate of fire value in the Shelter UI is correctly updated even for weapons that have the full-auto mode only

Fixed: The Reward Screen is Blackened when leaving the encounter

Fixed: "None" in character customization screen is now properly localized

Fixed: Broken slot focus in Battle Pass UI

Changed: Battle Pass screen will now hide information about buying/owning battle pass when it is not owned but the premium product is not available

Changed: Battle Pass ui moved to left by 10px to match with other screens, reward icons in tile moved up

Changed: UI - animated arrows tweaked, description position tweaked

Changed: Shelter builder screen X-alignment unified with other screens, obsolete background textures removed

Added: String for Waiting for server timeout added

Added: Challenges for fake glint & portable detector + fixed some improper difficulty parameters

Added: Displaying killer's stats to the Reward Screen Leaderboards

Added: Onboarding to the Shelter Leaderboards

Updated: Set up the difficulty for challenges & adjusted challenge prerequisites

Movement

Changed: Disabling pushing when unable to leave prone (connected to prone changes)

Changed: Change of prone behavior, the head doesn’t sink into walls, blocking the player from going on back, allowing for proning anywhere but pushback only under condition

Added: Chambering for prone and crouch

Tweaked: Carry more, run further, the stamina limits have been lessened

Tweaked: Tweaked mesh and collision to make toilets more accessible

Visuals

Fixed: Camera adjustment at steep angles

Fixed: Camera smoothing on desync

Fixed: Disabled rotation for item types which should not rotate

Changed: Stash scrollbar styled, stash UI moved to the left to match other screens

Audio

Added: Arrow shot whizzes

Other

Fixed: Button for reset onboarding tips doesn't work

Changed: Onboardings positions tweaked to fit new screens layouts

Changed: Blocking volumes bug fixing (maps related)

• Like 1

what About earning xp to build up the shelter? since 2.0 i do not get any xp for this. still a Problem or just not anymore in the game?

Since this update when I try to pull my cross hairs up using right trigger my outlander waves the gun around until I release then re-press it, other players have described having the same problem also.

Thankyou for an awesome game devs, keep up the great work, it is truly appreciated 👌

Having the following issues since the update:

- not getting xp for buried cache both fake and actual at the end of encounter

- losing ammo in guns upon exiting encounter (huge problem when ADR is 40 materials per round)

- deconstructing guns/inventory after deconstruction inventory still showing guns in inventory

- when aimed down sight on the ADR (non-ads) if you switch shoulders sometimes you cant see down the sight off your left shoulder

- being killed and killing your killer (trading) is happening more often than not

17 minutes ago, FUup BRAWLER said:

Since this update when I try to pull my cross hairs up using right trigger my outlander waves the gun around until I release then re-press it, other players have described having the same problem also.

Thankyou for an awesome game devs, keep up the great work, it is truly appreciated 👌

Getting the same error the gun flails around before settling into a shot

• Thanks 1

I guess we’re not going to mention that crates are now worth less than half the XP they were,

Way to stick it to the people who strategically have been saving all their crates to help level up the battle pass they purchased SMH

Here my spare thoughts:
Yesterday hit reg was good. I traded just one time. Servers seemed ok. Hope It will remain so.
Ammo cost change is good. Maybe a bit too much (specially for lmgs.) but ok for now. We should see less ADR tryhards around.
Chart and statistics are good. Now I just hope these will not promote camping for those who cares about good stats.
Shoulder mirroring looks very odd. I found it hurts more than help. Every time I swap to my left shoulder I get my target covered by my body. I liked the old way more.
Overall game looks and runs good.
As usual I love Vigor <3. Still a great fanboy here.
Other concerns:
No xp for buried cache. Why add the fake buried cache if it's not fully ready. You should had wait rather than delete xp points for finding the true cache imho. No need to add such thing at this moment.
Akm, A74k and PAmd.86 should be rebalanced. the PA md86 should get the stats of the akm (plus burst fire) since it is blue. Akm should get the A74k one and the A74K should get the PAmd.86 stats. At the moment the PA is worse than akm (3rd person bloom) but one is white the other is blue.
The bug where the crate disappear if you kill the carrier with a full inventory is still here. Since the game is based on airdrop this is a major issue you should look into. this bug is in game from basically ever.
The bug where you get the blurred image when the radiation storm kicks in but you are not inside the wave (but another player is) is still there. It's time to get rid of this bug.
Imho at the end of this season you should not launch immediately the new pass and you should'nt add new stuff. We need a QoL update to polish the game from this long time bugs, maybe a better framerate (if possibile) and improve the server stability.
Keep up the good work devs! Vigor is Amazing!

• Like 1

There's an issue when aiming on left shoulder. Unplayable on this left side, the aim is on our body and we cant see.

Why did you remove xp for burried cache ? 

Loot runs are soul destroying now that fake buried caches have been included, every time you find one you build your hopes up only to have them dashed by finding nothing, it's made an enjoyable grind properly miserable. I'm all for a bit of gunplay but it was sometimes nice just to avoid combat and still make looting worthwhile with a quick hunt for the buried treasure 😉

So at what point did your developers QC firing over the the left shoulder and think it was ok?  That level of screw up in a shooter video game is ridiculous.  Then you cut the value of air drops just as most of us get to the point where we want to use them for the 110% boost.  That level of communication failure is player angering.  I am guessing there is no oversight on this team, because anywhere that I ever code monkeyed at would have fired me for any of the noob mistakes that seem to pass as ok on here.  

2 hours ago, wyvern01 said:

So at what point did your developers QC firing over the the left shoulder and think it was ok?  That level of screw up in a shooter video game is ridiculous.  Then you cut the value of air drops just as most of us get to the point where we want to use them for the 110% boost.  That level of communication failure is player angering.  I am guessing there is no oversight on this team, because anywhere that I ever code monkeyed at would have fired me for any of the noob mistakes that seem to pass as ok on here.  

It's near unplayable with that left shoulder camera, it's ridiculous.

They could have waited for the start of the next season before changing the XP, I don't see the point changing it mid season...

I see the battle pass as forcing the Dev team to produce something with in a specific time frame and small to minor bugs that arise from that just get pushed through to be worked out as the season goes.

I like a lot of these changes, but I think some of the tweaks to player movement come off as an attempt to fix something that wasn't broken (at least from what I can tell.) Thank you for reducing stamina/speed penalties for having loot; when released I felt it was too punitive, and also promoted players to NOT loot: a core mechanic of the game.

As for the changes to prone, and 3rd person shoulder view, I really think it's worse than before, even if the current bug/issue with left-shoulder-while-moving gets fixed. Maybe I just missed it, but I don't know what the change was attempting to fix in the first place. Specifically with prone, I really liked the ability to role over on my back when looking "behind." It felt more realistic, and allowed for more tactical gameplay. Now, it's more "gamey" and is pretty frustrating. Also, I think the camera view is too close to the model when not aiming down sights. For the 3rd person aiming changes, I feel like the camera view is too close to the player model, where it blocks half the screen and kind of just has a claustrophobic feel to it. 

Besides those, I appreciate the other changes. Can't wait to hop back on!