SilberKlubOne

Vigor Problems!!!

hello always have the problem with the cloud service .... communication problems with the cloud !!! What problem is this? All my weapons are gone !! Hope for remedy What can you do there? Already restarted router and the problem is still there!

why should your router be to blame?
Sorry for asking but if it says error when logging on the cloud server you should get the answer when reading the error message or?
Unless the cloud server is in your DSl Wlan router 🤣😂

No has nothing to do with your router the only thing you could try is to change your DNS setting and then see which server works better, for me Cloudflare works best or Comodo Secure

5 hours ago, Xaphan Misanthrop said:

No has nothing to do with your router the only thing you could try is to change your DNS setting and then see which server works better, for me Cloudflare works best or Comodo Secure

ok thanks ... and where do I put that?

Open Xbox Settings, open Network Settings, open Advanced Settings, open DNS Settings, open manually and insert the value 1 1 1 1 and continue, then you should specify a secondary value which is
1 0 0 1 that would be for example the Cloud Fire Server, since I have that I had almost no more crashes 🙂 you can of course also look on the Internet for the best Xbox DNS addresses you can find some.

• Like 1

Xapahn....it worked, don't fly out with the cloud service anymore. I got 2 times yesterday from server connection !! What does that mean?

Seen this issue before and apparently doesn’t happen with Xbox 1 x series consoles I run on an Xbox 1 S but even then disconnects are now rare must be fixing something in dev land there. However the theory I’ve been getting is the game is more optimised for newer consoles, not sure how true that is but wouldn’t be surprising if I’m honest