dirtpoor

Hideout vs. Hideout

Can we get a new special mode where 4 or 5 people fight against 4 or 5 people but each team has to vote which players hideout to use.   So if you decorate your hideout nice more chance for people to vote for it for Hideout vs Hideout match.  

Or maybe one day you could have a REALL REALLY big hideout map with 5 hideouts fighting.

But if you could somehow bring our hideout shelter into combat in a map mode and equip it with special weapons and defenses or a small car garage it could be fun

Or maybe a new map where players cann stay in for hours and new players can come into the map at any time, and you build a wood fort to camp a resource gennerator in real time, Instead of a quick get the loot and get out game.   

• Confused 1

Idea for house upgrades for combat.

One choice between Stationairy Radar and Mobile Radar:

Stationairy Radar makes your house super defensive allowing you to see radar up to mile out.

Mobile Radar allows you to grab a pack at your house that lets you dominate away from homes, letting you see 300 feet radar mobily.

Don’t like this idea at all, like the thought of inviting others to your shelter though and having more stuff to interact with as a social space but we don’t need big team battles or mobile radars doesn’t suit the theme of the game.

The mobile radar would only be for Hideout vs Hideout game mode.

The game is good but if they dont add to it noone will pay for it.    I like how you fight for resource and can escape the map early but this game will never make it big the way it is now even though it is pretty good and has good idea.    

In a survival game FORT vs FORT makes sense.   Why wouldnt 5 people who all live in one area defend against 5 people that live from another area?  5 vs 5 isnt a BIG TEAM BATTLES its just a fort vs fort.

The only reason why I downloaded this game to be honest is because I thought it was going to be a survival game kinda like rust except you dont have to build your base manually, it is auto built.  The pvp is fun but it turns out yout cant even use your house in pvp!  what the heck!

Look the Portable Radar is too heavy to bring into Scavange/Manhunt missions you could never haul it.

It is only for PvP Fort vs PvP Fort pvp mode.   Because you have either mobile station in your fort or you have stationary station in your fort. 

This will make players want to buy amazing cosmetics for their fort so everyone votes for it for the match. 

I have thought of something similar to this. But more like a bounty hunt system. For example if a player developed a reputation as a bandit (Player killer) in encounters (Normal match) they become "wanted". Then their recent victims can attempt to raid thier base for revenge. If the attacker kills the defender at his base the attacker can steal a portion (some but not all) of loot directly out of the persons stash at his base, how much loot that can be stolen depends on how wanted the owner of the base was. Also if the defender gets killed his base improvements will be downgraded a few level due to base damage and will have to get the materials again to upgrade it back up including build wait time all over again. It gives purpose to collecting spare materials even if your base is max because someone can choose to exact revenge on you and bust up your base and steal your stuff. 

I probably would be quite tickled if I can ruin the base and steal the stuff of the really cheap players I came across lately. Not gonna lie, I am a fair bit toxic and sour like that. Lol.

• Like 1

Then they could always add more options (Msps) for bases than just the house/cabin. Like military bunker, or warehouse, or campsite. They could also add defensive upgrades to bases like barbed wire, trip wire attached to shotgun, hidden spike pits, noise alarm trap (tin cans tied to a rope that make noise when moved through), and nails can be put on floors and stairs to hurt and slow anyone that walks over it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The revenge raid sounds cool but i dunno about the base degrade!  Maybe they just rob some of your resource stored up.

20 hours ago, dirtpoor said:

The revenge raid sounds cool but i dunno about the base degrade!  Maybe they just rob some of your resource stored up.

The base degrade amount would be based of their wanted level. (The more you cause grief for other players in game the higher your wanted level). Keep in mind that the player would need to earn a wanted level by repeatedly killing other in game not for occasionally needing to kill someone in self defense. Your base cannot be raided if your not wanted. Basically if you get raided you probably deserved it anyway. It's kinda like the threat system when you kill 4 in a match except this system can carry over that status in between matches and has multiple levels and different actions increase wanted level more than other (ex: Killing an armed player that has shot at you first would earn you less "points/strikes" towards your next wanted level  than killing an unarmed player which will get you wanted points much quicker)

For example: 

Killing an unarmed opponent = +20 wanted points 

Killing an armed opponent = +5 wanted points 

Killing an armed opponent that has shot at you first (self defense) = +1 wanted points

Killing a opponent unlikely to be a imminent threat (Ie, victim had only a kinfe and was shot from afar) = +10 wanted points.

Finishing match without earning more than 5 wanted points = -5

Finishing match without committing a single crime = -15 wanted points

Wanted level thresholds

Not wanted = 0 - 19 points 

Level 1 = 20 - 39 points

Level 2 = 40 to 59 points

Level 3 = 60 to 79 points

Level 4 = 80 to 99 points

Level 5 (Manhunt) +100 points

Wanted level raid loss penalties 

Level 1 = losing 15 common rarity weapons out of stash, losing 8 uncommon weapons out of stash, losing 5 rare weapons out of stash, losing 2 military grade weapons out of stash, lose 1 special weapons out of stash along with what they had on them when they died. Lose 10% of stash ammo, lose 10% of your materials and resources. Lose %10 of consumeables, All base upgrades demoted 2 levels.

Level 2= common weapons (20) 

Uncommon weapons (12)

Rare weapons (6)

Military grade weapons (3)

Special issue weapons (2)

Loadout lost

Ammo (15%)

Materials (15%)

Resources (15%)

Consumables (15%)

Base upgrades demoted 3 levels

Level 3= common weapons (30)

Uncommon weapons (20)

Rare weapons (12)

Military grade weapons (6)

Special issue weapons (3)

Loadout lost

Ammo (25%)

Materials (25%)

Resources (25%)

Consumables (25%)

Base upgrades demoted 5 levels

Level 4= common weapons (50)

Uncommon weapons (30)

Rare weapons (20)

Military grade weapons (10)

Special issue weapons (5)

Loadout lost

Ammo (35%)

Materials (35%)

Resources (35%)

Consumables (35%)

Base upgrades demoted 7 levels

Level 5 (Manhunt) =  common weapons (75) 

Uncommon weapons (50)

Rare weapons (30)

Military grade weapons (20) 

Special issue weapons (10)

Loadout lost

Ammo (50%)

Materials (50%)

Resources (50%)

Consumables (50%)

Base and all upgrades for it are reset to level 1.

***Note**** In order for someone to climb to Manhunt status they would have had to be a EXTREMELY aggressive player that regularly engages in bandit behavior. The level 5 penalty is excessively harsh for that reason. Levels 4 and 3 are also a big step up from levels 2 and 1 for a reason. Level 3 should be where the line is drawn to divide the minor offenders and the major one. 

Sorry if this wall of text was hard to read and understand. Also this is just my initial idea about this system. I am aware that the way it's set up may not be the best way to set it up and in might need a bit of tweaking to make it work better. This is a good place to start though.

On 3/9/2020 at 12:18 AM, ssk001991 said:

I have thought of something similar to this. But more like a bounty hunt system. For example if a player developed a reputation as a bandit (Player killer) in encounters (Normal match) they become "wanted". Then their recent victims can attempt to raid thier base for revenge. If the attacker kills the defender at his base the attacker can steal a portion (some but not all) of loot directly out of the persons stash at his base, how much loot that can be stolen depends on how wanted the owner of the base was. Also if the defender gets killed his base improvements will be downgraded a few level due to base damage and will have to get the materials again to upgrade it back up including build wait time all over again. It gives purpose to collecting spare materials even if your base is max because someone can choose to exact revenge on you and bust up your base and steal your stuff. 

I probably would be quite tickled if I can ruin the base and steal the stuff of the really cheap players I came across lately. Not gonna lie, I am a fair bit toxic and sour like that. Lol.

If someone blew up my fort after hours and hours and hours of upgrading and it downgraded I would just quit the game.   I dunno why you wannna punish people for shooting people in a shooting game they already have killstreak reveal player.  The only way i want revenge raid is if u just steal eachothers resources.   Or a new Fort vs Fort map that players can spend money for nice decoration to get their fort voted and give the game makers more money.