PUDDY300

Mission Terminated Because its dependent on DLC

So I've been trying my hand at map making, and ive been following the ultimate terrain tutorial on PMC editing website. I've been able to get my terrain in game without issues, but whenever i put a unit on  the terrain and try to walk around, I get the message "mission terminated because its dependent on DLC". I've searched for an answer to this issue, the only result had the guy reinstall the game for it to work. I'm using the PBO project tool from mikero to pack my map and I have a suspicion i may have done something wrong there since all my other mods still work correctly. Has anybody experienced this before? I should also note I own all of the Arma 3 DLC.

Hi PUDDY300,

Have you found the fix for this? I am experiencing this as well. I am able to put units on the map early this week but come Thursday, this error is now appearing.

The only objects that are behind dlc wall, are the objects in the map_tanoa folder. Everything else is free to use

Thanks for the heads up. WIll check my config if i have anything under map_tanoa.

Hey sorry for the late response. Thought this thread died. I have not found a fix for this issue. I reinstalled everything and the same issues kept happening. I actually had a laptop that I had a fresh install of windows on that I then installed all the tools onto. I took the same map files and packaged them on the laptop, then put that pbo on my main computer and everything ran fine. For some reason the mikero tools on my main computer can't package a map without making this error.

• Like 1