Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Shocker

Quick Looting!!

I think looting needs to prioritize loot over ammo when quick looting.  Even better I think it should work as follows:

1) Crate

2) Complete full stacks of similar items that you currently have in your inventory.

3) Loot based on rarity

4) Fill the rest of empty slots with whatever ammo is left...(as well as weapons)

Some times it takes waaaay to long to loot death crates, and if you select all I think it grabs from top down and leaves all the resources behind.

I see what you mean but I kinda like how you have to expose yourself to get max efficiency looting as you would be taking your time to sort through to get just the right things. Otherwise people could kill, loot, and run without minimal exposure if there was still a fight going on in the vicinity. I'm thinking of big fights that happen around the barred house. 

I agree for higher tier loot this is annoying but that’s part of the risk though I will say I hate gathering ammo automatically it should only auto grab actual loot or consumables. Ammo and drop should be manually collected.