MFiveASP

Ticket system, flags right

Hi. I would like to change the flag icons, how do I do this?

Spoiler

1330145817_.thumb.jpg.6d72b2ac31d17441af

It's probably doable with some fiddling around, but you might need to give people a chance to answer before bumping your own thread. 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 8:02 PM, MFiveASP said:

Hi. I would like to change the flag icons, how do I do this?

It is based off of the faction of the players side.

1) So easiest option is to change the side of the players to the faction flag you want displayed.

2) If you want a specific texture that is not currently found under a faction, make a mod to define your own faction in CfgFactionClasses.

3) You can override it by setting the ctrls background every frame. Although this comes with its own problems of the icon flashing.

Spoiler

addMissionEventHandler[ "EachFrame", {
	uiNamespace getVariable "RscMissionStatus" displayCtrl 15283 controlsGroupCtrl 14183 ctrlSetText "#(rgb,8,8,3)color(1,1,0,1)"
}];

#define IDC_RSCMISSIONSTATUS_SLOT1        14183
#define IDC_RSCMISSIONSTATUS_SLOT2        14184
#define IDC_RSCMISSIONSTATUS_SLOT3        14185
#define IDC_RSCMISSIONSTATUS_SLOT4        14186

see \a3\ui_f\hpp\defineresincldesign.inc

4) Insert you own icon into the displayed icon list.

Spoiler

missionnamespace setVariable ["RscMissionStatus_icons",[
[
	format ["<t size='0.26' color='#00000000'>.<br /> </t><t align='center' shadow='1' size='0.8'>%1</t>", "test"], //text
	"\a3\Ui_f\data\IGUI\RscTitles\MPProgress\respawn_ca.paa", //icon
	[ 1, 1, 1, 1 ], //color
	0, //fade
	[], //position
	0 //bar height
]	
]]

...this will involve setting up your own ticket system so as to turn of the default icons.

Resources..

\a3\ui_f\config.cpp   RscMissionStatus ln 3153 AND RscTitles > RscMPProgress  ln 83222

\a3\ui_f\scripts\igui\rscmissionstatus.sqf   <<--this is where the icons are displayed and ctrl values( color, texture, text etc ) are assigned

\a3\ui_f\hpp\defineresincldesign.inc  //--- RscMissionStatus ln 452  <<--- list of ctrl IDCs

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Larrow said:

It is based off of the faction of the players side.

1) So easiest option is to change the side of the players to the faction flag you want displayed.

2) If you want a specific texture that is not currently found under a faction, make a mod to define your own faction in CfgFactionClasses.

3) You can override it by setting the ctrls background every frame. Although this comes with its own problems of the icon flashing.

Reveal hidden contents

addMissionEventHandler[ "EachFrame", {
	uiNamespace getVariable "RscMissionStatus" displayCtrl 15283 controlsGroupCtrl 14183 ctrlSetText "#(rgb,8,8,3)color(1,1,0,1)"
}];

see \a3\ui_f\hpp\defineresincldesign.inc

4) Insert you own icon into the displayed icon list.

Reveal hidden contents

missionnamespace setVariable ["RscMissionStatus_icons",[
[
	format ["<t size='0.26' color='#00000000'>.<br /> </t><t align='center' shadow='1' size='0.8'>%1</t>", "test"], //text
	"\a3\Ui_f\data\IGUI\RscTitles\MPProgress\respawn_ca.paa", //icon
	[ 1, 1, 1, 1 ], //color
	0, //fade
	[], //position
	0 //bar height
]	
]]

...this will involve setting up your own ticket system so as to turn of the default icons.

Resources..

\a3\ui_f\config.cpp   RscMissionStatus ln 3153 AND RscTitles > RscMPProgress  ln 83222

\a3\ui_f\scripts\igui\rscmissionstatus.sqf   <<--this is where the icons are displayed and ctrl values( color, texture, text etc ) are assigned

\a3\ui_f\hpp\defineresincldesign.inc  //--- RscMissionStatus ln 452  <<--- list of ctrl IDCs

Many thanks. OK, how do I activate this? I will give an example: I add units to the blufor side map, and I need to change the fraction for everyone. I do not quite understand how to do this. I do not need to add a new icon, I want to use one of those that already exist, maybe there is some kind of script that will change all blufor units to the fraction I need?

If you don’t understand me a lot, then I apologize, I am from Russia and use a translator 🙂

class CfgFactionClasses
{
class rhs_faction_usmc_d
{
	displayname = "США (КМП - Пустынный)";
	icon = "\mas_usa_lite\cfgfaction_mas_usa_blu_ca.paa";
	priority = -3;
	side = 1;
};
};

Maybe with the help of this I can change the icon of the desired fraction? Just how do I do it right?

Just make sure all the units you place for players( or at least the first ) for the side are from the mas addon. So any of the men from the US-SOCOM(#) variants. Then the whole side will see the mas USA flag for the tickets icon.

Don't worry if its not the actual type of unit you want, you can always use setUnitLoadout to update their loadout to a specific class type.

1 hour ago, Larrow said:

Just make sure all the units you place for players( or at least the first ) for the side are from the mas addon. So any of the men from the US-SOCOM(#) variants. Then the whole side will see the mas USA flag for the tickets icon.

Don't worry if its not the actual type of unit you want, you can always use setUnitLoadout to update their loadout to a specific class type.

Thanks!