snoopynator

Food chalenge really ?

Wow , suprise that the food chalenge pass from 15000 to 75000....

did it suppose to have more food or we need to play 12 hours by day to do this one. 

Maybe 25000 or 35000 next time ?

I see what their doing tbh they went from way too high to way too low and now their in the middle. I think it’s a fair medium though I see myself one day not being about to prep for a future donation completion.

I had 15 000 ready to donate as soon as the challenge restarted, would have been more if it wasn't thanks to my son donating more 😒

I've got all my rat traps and gardens upgraded to LVL 13.

With collecting food in game from the buried cache and what I pick up, I should come close to that 75 000.

I do feel for you guys that don't have the upgrades though, that's a lot of looting food and I can't remember the last time I saw a decent amount of food in crates.

Not only that but if you spend the time looking food, you’re not looting other stuff focusing on leveling up so you’ll miss out on the battle pass you paid for. 

Maybe its supposed to be more of a cycle...Like you will always have 50k or so food at max production, but every other time period you will have enough extra to max it out.  At any rate the top rewards are a very diminishing return anyway.   

• Like 1

I feel they increased it so much to compensate for how much folks were saving up as 15K was obviously too low. I suspect next time it will be around 50k. I support the top reward only being available to folks who have near maxed out shelters. I think they just haven't gotten the number right yet. 

Yeah maybe they are just try to hit that right number this is all high but it's going to be a good challenge for me .could see it around 50k but then there's no challenge then there there no fun leave it at 75 for awhile.maybe it won't be such a deathmatch.

I don't have a problem with it being 75k but they need to bring back 500 and 1000 food in crates. Make the crates worth playing for again.