SteIio Kontos

РУС\ENG! TAB for Inventory. Opens when pressed, but pressing again does not close!

So in all games I’m used to opening inventory on TAB, I did so in Arma 3. The problem is that when you press TAB again, it does not close it! To close, you need to click "x "in the corner of the window, or Esc!
РУС
Так как во всех играх я привык к открытию инвентаря на "TAB", то и сделал так в Arma 3. Проблема в том что при повторном нажатии TAB он его не закрывает! Что бы закрыть нужно нажать "крестик" в углу окна, или Esc!

Yep, that's how it is. I guess you could make a key press event handler for it though if you really wanted to. 

On 2/18/2020 at 11:03 AM, beno_83au said:

Yep, that's how it is. I guess you could make a key press event handler for it though if you really wanted to. 

I don't know how! Can you help?

12 hours ago, beno_83au said:

Right here, already done:

I see this but! Where this file initPlayerLocal.sqf? I don't have\find it! Or i need made him self? Then where put them? I am an ordinary player! Or is this the code for the server?

Edited by SteIio Kontos
correction text!

Make the file yourself and place it inside your mission folder. It needs to be in the same location as the mission.sqm. The mission folder will be something like Documents/Arma3/missions/YourMissionName/mission.sqm. So put the initPlayerLocal.sqf in the same spot. 

Understand that this is only a solution if you are playing missions you created yourself, or have access to (as server admin/etc.)

• Like 1