Sign in to follow this  
Psycho Flare

VZ 58 and AKM need nerfing

I’m so sick how I okay the game since the beginning and have all the military grade weapons and epic ones only for noobs with a common quality weapon can keep up with it, there seriously needs to be a hierarchy of the weapons, nerf all white weapons 

What's the point of bringing gewerh and hbar if a white gun is more effective. 

5 second craft vz58 VS 1.5 hour craft purple gun or even 6 hour craft adr.. 

It makes almost no difference. 

Why are those guns purple or epic  all guns should be same color no gun should take 1.5 hour to craft or longer.. 

Akm is probably the best gun in the game right now and 1min craft it makes zero sense a purple or epic gun should be the best 

I see it this Way:

Players with good Aim are Dangerous even with the common Weapons.

Players with bad Aim are no Danger even with an Adr.

There is definitely a Difference between the common and the Epic Guns.

Even when it is a Scope, which is Gold in many Situations.

I personally do like the Akm but i feel a big Difference when i play for example with an Aur A1.

Also, thats my personal Opinion, in many Gun-Fights it doesnt count what Weapon u got.

Win or Lose depends often on knowing where u are, where the Enemy is and waitin for best Timing to shoot.

Spray and Pray also works but this is not the shooting i want in this Game.

All one need to do is hook up keyboard and mouse and play vz58. Nobody with adr have any chance...  All white guns and green guns and even blue need to be nerfed to the point where all purples and epics are better 

So yesterday I was knocked down with a pistol in a round and although the visibility and the weather was bad, my opponent managed to kill me on a long distance with a shot by pistol, so I wonder if that is possible?
But the fact is, it's not about who has the better weapons, because every bullet is deadly no matter which one, if someone is good with his knife, should he give up his knife because other players get excited? This is too silly such discussions.

• Like 2

Anyone who thinks the common guns are on par with the military or special issue weapons are delusional.  The number of rounds required to kill alone is a huge difference.  When I run an ADR it feels like training wheels or the game is set on easy mode.  So if you are getting smoked by someone with a common its because you messed up the range and damage advantage rarer guns give you.  100 meter kills are pretty easy with the upper end guns but require a lot more rounds to be fired and LANDED from the lower end guns.

I took 23 ADRs (and hordes of lesser high end guns) today alone in encounters and was running a common in every match.  I can tell you that the players losing them were ALL loud and oblivious.  They obviously were relying on the gun to carry them.  It does not matter what the other guy is using if you come full run into an ambush. 

Besides I like the new players actually having the tools to compete.  It means I am competing with 11 other players each match and not just the 2 guys with expensive kits.  It also means the new players will find some level of success and continue playing.  No one wants to be in the lobby loading screen and feel instantly defeated because some kids with weak gun game are crutching  ADRs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Common guns aren't better then special issue guns , this is coming from someone with good aim . If your struggling with special issue guns against common guns then sorry to say but you must be trash because I notice a massive difference when using guns like the ADR , they have no chance against me . I use the AUR hbar alot as iv got loads of them and I rarely lose a 1v1 fight against common guns . 

20 hours ago, Dig4tal said:

What's the point of bringing gewerh and hbar if a white gun is more effective. 

5 second craft vz58 VS 1.5 hour craft purple gun or even 6 hour craft adr.. 

It makes almost no difference. 

Why are those guns purple or epic  all guns should be same color no gun should take 1.5 hour to craft or longer.. 

Akm is probably the best gun in the game right now and 1min craft it makes zero sense a purple or epic gun should be the best 

Not a single special issue crafting plan yet my armoury is stacked ! Keep bringing me those 6 hour guns that I can take within 5 seconds .  Now you mention it , I'm owed more ADRs and SVDs so I'll be collecting payment tonight 😄 #potato aim 

As said who wants to become better will also become better, who does not want to improve will help then also no strange weapons so simple!
If I get a hit on the head no matter whether ADR or pistol it remains a hit on the head and dies whether the pistol a low fire rate or not last finally it depends only on where you aim and hit, the ADR is only dangerous because it can empty the magazine like a flash it has certain advantages and disadvantages but I find the shotgun as an example also not without, there is usually one shot and that's it times it needs 2 shots, for long distances it is unsuitable but for close combat conflicts extremely effective! The most dangerous of all weapons is and remains the experience, that can and a good tactic one masters a pair of simple points one gets out of each round with good booty if I run inattentively through a round to simply fill the pockets it should not surprise me if I am struck down

Well, in my experience Psycho Flare makes a good point about the AK-M with it's current damage/recoil being in the wrong weapon rarity. It handles better then the Ak47, and has as much stopping power as the blue burst-fire variant (forgot how they called it).

The easiest solution would be to swap the AKM properties with one of those.

However it is nowhere near as usefull/powerfull as the ADR. It also lacks accuracy on longer ranges compared to the AUR when fired in burst or full auto. 

As for the other part: every weapon is deadly. In Vigor it is indeed the case how player skill makes the effectiveness of the weapon