Sign in to follow this  
Psycho Flare

Items need nerfing

I’m so sick how a white akm and vz.58 can keep up with purple weapons such as aug hbar or Gewehr 3 sg1 akm and VZ needs to get nerfed 

20 hours ago, Psycho Flare said:

I’m so sick how a white akm and vz.58 can keep up with purple weapons such as aug hbar or Gewehr 3 sg1 akm and VZ needs to get nerfed 

Your just trash . I never lose a fight using rare to special issue guns Vs common guns.  Iv also wiped severs with a shotgun and a Thompson . Doesn't matter wat gun you use when you go for headshots , one shot kill every time . 

I use mostly AUR HBAR  and I rarely lose a 1v1 fight against common guns unless they get a lucky headshot . You just want common guns nerfed to the ground so you have a easier time killing new players . The guns are balanced , you've trash 

I haven't got one single special issue crafting plan but my armoury is stacked with SVDs, ARDs , AUR HBARs and more . Keep bringing me the loot noobs , no need to wait 6 hours to craft a gun when you suckers bring them to me in a matter of minutes with your potato aim 😄 hahaha nice one guys