Hham

Portable signal detector

Hey on duos it shows the closest threat as your partner. Please fix as it’s a waste

I think its okay the way it works.

In Duo's u got your Partners Eyes and Ears to spot Enemys.

But in Solo's this thing is really helpful and there the Way it operates is fine. 

It’s description is traceable closest enemy. The point is to be like the signal thing but only the closest. Given the description it’s not working as intended. 

• Like 1

Agreed it’s currently only a solos kit until that’s fixed I’ve wasted a couple simply forgetting it pings my ally. Bit annoying 

The portable signal detector is situational in duo's right now. It can be usefull when playing with a random duo, or when you split up to cover more ground and both players have one in their inventory. You should see it as "it detects the closest Outlander," not enemy.

It has no range, it just detects the closest player even if that is on the other side of the map.

How long does it work? the full match till i leave or like the signal station for round about 10 seconds?

3 hours ago, stanolli said:

How long does it work? the full match till i leave or like the signal station for round about 10 seconds?

It works the same as the signal detector. It gives a single ping for a few seconds, it does not track a player. The big difference is it only pings the nearest player, there is no notification and it has less activation time.  If you want to track a player use 2 of the PSD with an interval of like 3 seconds. That way you can find out what direction this player is heading.

If another player comes closer in between the interval he will het pinged.

• Like 1