MgzM MXR

Duo's Loot Sharing

Would it be possible to put some kind of share loot system at the end of an encounter when your with a partner. Not neccesarily while in the encounter, but when your getting out, the ability to trade loot gathered.

• Like 4

It would make it so players team more instead of rushign for loot trying to hog it all if it shared it during the encounter.

I would love some way to share the loot gathered. I feel like they restricted this so you couldn't bring an ADR for your friend but if i accidently pick up something that I meant to leave for my buddy (like a crate!) I should have a way to give it to him. 

On the list of issues this game has this is super low priorty and would require much more work than you think comparatively.

All you you have to do IS NOT click "loot all".  If you screw your partner out of his crate do the honorable thing and have him kill you at the end or jump off a rock to die.  You deserve it and maybe you will remember next game. 

i did feel real bad about hitting "X" and taking all one time with a guy at the crate.. i tried to find him after game in recent players to apologize it was a genuine mistake....

as for the loot sharing...rather then the coding nightmare to be able to trade...  why couldnt the "team backpack" so to speak be combined... either adds to it and at the end its evenly split between the two... any guns or ammo looted by the individual is kept by the individual so theres no issue with with splitting up guns ect.... (although i guess the wildcard is the safe in the barred house but at that point then a team player that opens the safe takes the gun they want as they opened it.. and then the other guy grabs what he doesnt... which isnt much different then it is now...