Freddie Fishscale

Wasted crowns

So I boosted the crate to purple yesterday only to have everything disappear. I let a guy get the crate so I could just kill him and take it and dude had it and got killed and then it disappeared from the map. His box was gone and it wasn’t even on the map anymore. So no one got it. I emailed support and they tell me to post on here. I pay for my crowns and battle pass so it kinda sucks to not even have the opportunity to get something I paid for 

Yep, that's not the only waste of money from glitches... bathtubs and green, short pine trees are glitched also. You can walk/run into the trees and get "attached" to them. There is something really wrong 'cause when you try to free yourself with crouch or prone, your legs do some wild splits. Primarily you can't shoot when stuck, and you will be stuck for several minutes trying to get out. I've been killed this way and lost my boost cost, because it was near the first of the encounter, so the insurance and boost were absolutely wasted. I had no chance to fight back while stuck in place. I might as well have su1c1ded off a cliff.

The bath tub was a little different. I could move around, but not shoot or jump out of the bathtub. So while in the tub, I got knifed to death. Again, this was at the first house clearing of the match for me, so I lost my boosts and benefit from paying for them since I could not fight back. What's the point of paying for these expensive coin? Because if you want the highest coin count for your dollar, you buy the $100 set. This is in essence paying for two medium cost games or one full game like COD with all the bennies.

So why would I continue to drop money into this rather undeveloped game (meaning there's only 7 small maps all with plenty of glitches to lose money on, and no endgame content outside of the encounters while waiting for the shelter to level up)? Especially when the antenna is not producing enough for me to f2p further in the season than week 10? By week 20 we are gaining so little xp even after gathering tons of loot with upwards of 1k-1.5k xp each match (these are non-percentile, non-battle pass boosted numbers). All this just to get the non-battle pass goods. It really seems pointless when you want to get that crafting schema for a personal radar from one of the 10 possible military grade crates you get from basic leveling... and then your RNG for potential crate loot is not helping. (Creates disappointment for sure.)

Was it worse before it went F2p?

Yes. Improvements have been made but it still sucks

Just stop boosting and spending money on this game. They will not give you anything back. This is not something Bohemia chooses to address.