Jump to content
vilas

Vilas addons in A3 w.i.p.

Recommended Posts

Yes we are begging you, give us more Polish army parts ,your mod ware the best聽 ( a pirat贸w i z艂odziej w ko艅cu i tak kto艣聽 powiesi 馃槃 jak to z nimi bywa艂o ) sory for聽 Polish txt 聽

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am making preparations to import some A2 stuff (never realeased before)聽

but i have several issues (A3 AI seems to be worse than A2 AI):

aiproblem.jpg

in Arma2 they can turn turrret, here in A3 AI simply stuck on one side and cannot turn, no "scan horizon" order helps, they simply try to turn 360 degree while turret is limited , in Arma2 AI simply changes turn, here ? why ?聽

we use several types of such gun-trucks which are not 360 degree but rear-gunner , and here AI cannot turn , why ?聽
are "rear" turrets in this game working or not ? in A2 it works perfect (Hibneryt trucks, Pilica truck)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/Rt1YnZ3聽+聽https://i.postimg.cc/cCrT80Kh/nsm.jpg

gallery of several new vehicles, some imported , some still in A2聽

another problem in A3 - how to set turret on such truck that when i look trough optics sound of cannon is not silenced ?

when i look through scope - sound is silenced like turned into turret聽

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2022 at 10:51 AM, vilas said:

i am making preparations to import some A2 stuff (never realeased before)聽

but i have several issues (A3 AI seems to be worse than A2 AI):

aiproblem.jpg

in Arma2 they can turn turrret, here in A3 AI simply stuck on one side and cannot turn, no "scan horizon" order helps, they simply try to turn 360 degree while turret is limited , in Arma2 AI simply changes turn, here ? why ?聽

we use several types of such gun-trucks which are not 360 degree but rear-gunner , and here AI cannot turn , why ?聽
are "rear" turrets in this game working or not ? in A2 it works perfect (Hibneryt trucks, Pilica truck)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/Rt1YnZ3聽+聽https://i.postimg.cc/cCrT80Kh/nsm.jpg

gallery of several new vehicles, some imported , some still in A2聽

another problem in A3 - how to set turret on such truck that when i look trough optics sound of cannon is not silenced ?

when i look through scope - sound is silenced like turned into turret聽

i cant wait 馃檪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for asking Vilas but have you thought about merging your work with聽PSZ聽Polish Armed Forces? I feel like they can help you with porting them to A3 and honestly it would be wonderful if they could be included in the聽PSZ聽mod. Sorry if this question was asked before, I looked for a bit and couldn't find any similar questions. Thanks for everything you've made for the community your work is truly astonishing. I can't wait to see those vehicles聽in actions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dobry wiecz贸r. mam pytanie do vilasa, gdzie mozna pobrac, twojego moda na workshopie w internecie? lub pod jak膮 nazw膮?聽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2023 at 8:59 PM, Arma_3_Lover said:

Dobry wiecz贸r. mam pytanie do vilasa, gdzie mozna pobrac, twojego moda na workshopie w internecie? lub pod jak膮 nazw膮?聽

Mod jest tutaj na tej stronie do pobrania , poszukaj na wcze艣niejszych stronach 馃檪聽chyba 4 albo 5聽 . O tutaj聽https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ANG1BS3hiFNyv-I&id=DDB7EBF2C0D1E701!110&cid=DDB7EBF2C0D1E701&parId=root&parQt=sharedby&o=OneUp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pictures look good! Look forward to seeing more of your Arma2 stuff in Arma3! Brdm-1 and V150 would be especially welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

working on update:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/26Q1VCn

album : Rosomak with 12.7 turret (M3) , Rosomak medevac - new models with interiors as real as i could find sources聽

some fixex , i have limited time but i will try to release update聽

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2023 at 11:10 PM, vilas said:

Vilas, I can't wait for this update, It's going to be great!!!. And will Borsuk appear???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VIlas, can you add this mod on steam? It will make this mod useful because i can't use it on my server.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://postimg.cc/gallery/6QXqjsj


https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHn0cDy67fdbtG1BS3hiFNyv-I?e=9aBQzK

Update of pack, what's inside:


- new model of TOR 12.7mm sniper rifle, changed model,

- new model of Grot B (bullpup) according to current stage of production, not 2014 prototype model (previous mod release)


- Alex .338 , Bor 7.62mm bullpup sniper rifles (new)


- few new Rosomak APC wheeled versions (medevac, HQ, repair, prototype of longer updated hull, arty-mortar version)


- AA systems - Hibneryt (guntruck with ZU23 gun), ZU-23 modernized ,


- known issues : I ve tried to make T72 more "realistic" so NSVT is not fired from inside , due to this commander view is limited , I do not know how to enable it (need config help), also new NSV model (old from Arma1 time removed, new realistic model, previous NSV model was from 2010 or 2009, there is a new )

- bigger models of UKM (PKM) family (A2 model was 5-6% too small)


- another issue: yet not released AA Pilica system, Poprad system, Sola and Bystrzyca radars , neither Borsuk APC, I have models but for some reasons they will be a little more on my disc (sory) , maybe in next release, sory at the moment I cannot realse them , I hope that new models will not be stolen and sold for 100-200 dollars on different 3d stocks /shops, as my previous models from Arma2 were stolen and being sold on different "3d" websites , neither new model of OSA at the moment is not released, sorry,聽

- T72M1R - updated T-72 with FLIR instead of old sighting system聽


- upcoming Abrams 2 SEP3 in Polish (sorry, Livonia) painting scheme

- Leopard 2PL added in this release (model from photos, not from real vehicle, I had no opportunity to check and measure real vehicle so it is made "more or less")

- UKM 2000S machinegun added (short barrel UKM machinegun developed for paratroopers), updated UKM 2000 M model as well (changed handguard section)

at the moment as in game聽
- LDF is "independent" but I think they should be "blueforce" and turned to bluefor (maybe I will double classes)

it is still "LDF" mod , not Polish army , vehicles are painted like Polish army , cause I had no time to make it LDF camo , of course weapons can be used with other units with Polish camo released by others, why not :) I have no time to make new units models, human-models etc.聽



  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2022 at 2:44 PM, MatrikSky said:

Sorry for asking Vilas but have you thought about merging your work with聽PSZ聽Polish Armed Forces? I feel like they can help you with porting them to A3 and honestly it would be wonderful if they could be included in the聽PSZ聽mod. Sorry if this question was asked before, I looked for a bit and couldn't find any similar questions. Thanks for everything you've made for the community your work is truly astonishing. I can't wait to see those vehicles聽in actions.

聽i work alone 馃槈聽it is better for me聽

but you or they can do simple config :聽

class their_soldier_class ;

class new_soldier_class : class their_soldier_class {

weapons = ( vil_rifle_xxx...);

magazines = (vil_mag_xxx, vil mag_xxx, vil_mag_xxx... ) ;

};

it is easy config - but it requires their permission , from my side - there is permission to use my weapons classnames when creating other mod/addon units dependent from my weapons (without changing my files etc)
so there can be written such config which connects 2 mods - first copy-paste classnames for soldier, than copy paste class for rifle, connect in 1 new class聽

@lukaszk1987聽 on Borsuk... i have some objections to put at the moment Osa, Borsuk, Pilica, Sola, Bystra , i cannot say at the moment will I add it (i simply afraid of stealing it and selling it by third parties)

maybe NSM and WR 40 Langusta will appear, maybe Krab, from time to time i am finding some of my models being offered for 99, 89, 199 dollars on different websites聽 (Arma2 default BIS models are also being sold in the past, BIS fights with it , they have lawyers, i am person not company) , yesterday i found my Rosomak RAK for 99 usd on one website聽

@Boberitto聽some time ago there were posts that Steam or Valve takes property of copyright of mod -makers, so thats why i was not putting it to "workshop" on steam, i must to clarify whether it is true or not, whether it changed or not , but i remember some years ago there was discussion about it on this forum聽 plus some servers are monetized and i do not want others to make money on my "free hobby job" , there are additional problems after changing windows on my computer,聽

i used bikey, privatebikey for many years, over decade, i had problem with windows, i had to reinstal system again and now when packing PBO I have warning message about modname, bikey, signature etc.聽

so on server in multiplayer there may be problems, bikey generated in 2008 which was used in Arma3 tools was working good,聽

after changing windows week ago i have multiple problems , message prompts during PBO packing that modname "vilas" is changed to modname "vilas" and should it keep modname "vilas" or replace with modname "vilas" (sounds weird but i do not know if signature works for those addons) because in modfolder i have no signature files now (week ago system was reinstalled, tools, steam, all after changing VGA to GTX 1660 (i had GTX 780) ) still Windows 7聽

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, piter306 said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2938760738聽聽its not yours Workshop? 馃槈聽 Probably update to new version incoming 馃槅. Thanks for the new toys, the T-72 family is still too high on the suspension馃檪

聽no, i do not use other nicks than my original , it is not my workshop
is someone releasing my models and my mod as his?聽

because i practically gave up modding for free to Arma due to piracy and selling my models on third-websites聽

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, vilas said:

聽no, i do not use other nicks than my original , it is not my workshop
is someone releasing my models and my mod as his?聽

because i practically gave up modding for free to Arma due to piracy and selling my models on third-websites聽

On this link is previous version of your pack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, piter306 said:

On this link is previous version of your pack

聽thats why i was sick with our community, selling my addons, selling my models, unauthorised "custom packs" and imports etc. and unauthorised distribution of my addons聽

Steam should block his account for piracy, I hope they will聽

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, vilas said:

聽thats why i was sick with our community, selling my addons, selling my models, unauthorised "custom packs" and imports etc. and unauthorised distribution of my addons聽

Steam should block his account for piracy, I hope they will聽

check this link, maybe in it you will learn how to create ebo and thieves will have a problem with stealing your models聽聽馃檪https://www.altisliferpg.com/topic/4716-new-how-to-sign-and-create-ebos-for-any-addon/聽 聽https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/2114581-post1.html聽 or this聽https://github.com/rvost/PboObscure/releases/tag/0.1.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VIlas,聽you thought about adding polish air force for example:聽C-295 CASA, TB2 Bayraktar, MQ-9 Reaper, AH-64 Apache and Mig-29?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi vilas !

聽Do you still have the old files for P'85 ? I need some of those stuff if available. Mostly the BrDM-1 and the D-442 FUG,聽T-64 MBT.

聽Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2023 at 6:19 PM, Boberitto said:

VIlas,聽you thought about adding polish air force for example:聽C-295 CASA, TB2 Bayraktar, MQ-9 Reaper, AH-64 Apache and Mig-29?

it would be 1000 hours of work , nope

at the moment i am preparing WR 40 langusta聽 (BM-21 Grad like Jelcz truck)

NSM artillery unit (4 heavy missiles)

Rosomak AWR - recon like Nyx recon (Rosomak but with radar and optical surveilance unit, without canon, just observation-radar vehicle, in reality "ground radar")

i have few problems : radar turns only when it is on gunner turret, when i made 2 separate turrets (like Vodnik config) than radar doesn't turn on for commander,聽

second problem is ground vehicles radar聽 - radars seem not to detect ground units聽

Nyx also seem not to detect wheeled or tracked units on ground, i try to implement SR Hawk radar on wheeled apc (Rosomak AWR), model is made, it works, it rides, but it;s radar is either blind or doesn't turn (depends of configuration of turret)

------------

edit:

22th May 2023:

- WR 40 Langusta ready, working,

- NSM missile "artillery" working,

- fixed glass damage bug in trucks,聽

- AA vehicles moved to editor subcategory "AA" not "apc" or "cars"

- Rosomak recon ready (still some game limits- ground radar is not working like it should be but it is "commonly known bug/engine limit it seems")

- preparing T72/PT91 turret for commander to work better

- ... still probably there won't be Borsuk, Poprad in release聽

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now