vilas

Vilas addons in A3 w.i.p.

I have all DLCs , NO devbranch and i used your mod modified yesterday but the error is still there, to me is just a bullshit in config

EXvbUcPWsAY4u0Q.png

PT 100 Twardy 2 😁

D77642C3F02AC592A0220A22ED6F0681FCC87DFC

I still have this error on Rosomak, Zukov problem must be in our Arma but where? Probably RHS and PSZ team not help Vilas, gun in PT-91 moving slover up-down than reticle, gun stabilization on this moment is off?

as i said - APC Wheeled 01 is BIS AMV Patria 

i have no idea why hit hull from Rosomak makes problem with reading AMV Patria from BIS (AMV Marshall)

in definitions of Rosomak (last version) there is no hithull or AMV Marshall connection

only definition of APC Wheeled is :

class Wheeled_APC_F: Car_F
    {
        class ViewPilot;
        class ViewOptics;
        class ViewCargo;
        class Sounds: Sounds
        {
            class Engine;
            class Movement;
        };
        class NewTurret;
        class Turrets
        {
            class MainTurret: NewTurret
            {
                class ViewOptics;
                class ViewGunner;
                class Turrets
                {
                    class CommanderOptics;
                };
            };
        };
        class HitPoints: HitPoints
        {
            class HitBody;
            class HitFuel;
            class HitLFWheel;
            class HitLBWheel;
            class HitLMWheel;
            class HitLF2Wheel;
            class HitRFWheel;
            class HitRBWheel;
            class HitRMWheel;
            class HitRF2Wheel;
            class HitEngine;
        };
        class AnimationSources;
        class EventHandlers;
    };

but other people have it working, so check it on vanila game 

---------------

AVP update - working on:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/cSf0F7y

38 minutes ago, vilas said:

{
            class HitBody;
            class HitFuel;
            class HitLFWheel;
            class HitLBWheel;
            class HitLMWheel;
            class HitLF2Wheel;
            class HitRFWheel;
            class HitRBWheel;
            class HitRMWheel;
            class HitRF2Wheel;
            class HitEngine;
        };

maybe instead of "hitbody" change or add  "hithull"

It might as well be caused by an error within HitPoints section of the config where some HitPoint try to inherit from non-existent "base class" like this:

class HitPoints: HitPoints
{
	class HitBody: HitHull
	{
		armor = 1;
	};				
};

• Like 1

i had hitbody in config (not hithull) - as BI Wiki says (although maybe it is to previous versions of game, i was using it) - hithull is for helicopters and tanks but for cars there is hitbody (APC wheeled is car) 

so i used hitbody not hithull 

but i made expirement - i replaced hitbody with hithull i wonder what now , i replaced it by definition of Gorgon APC instead of Marshall APC 

i fixed hitpoints (now wheels are destructible, turret also can be destroyed so it doesnt move when red status)

new version of file - under the same link as before - check if it works on your PC

later (if it works) i will apply such hitpoints on BMP and PT91 and upcoming Leopard  and MTLB Opal and i will apply it to any other upcoming Rosomak version (if it works now)

i do not know if in Arma3 damage to hull is HitHull or HitBody in case of wheeled APCs , according to wiki (but article is from Arma1) hithull was reserved for tracked and hitbody for wheeled (thats why i had before this version hitbody), if it doesnt work - i am thinking about replacing by hitbody again 

• Like 1

I have 100+ gb of mods (like CUP and RHS) and Vilas's addon working fine for me too...🤔

so it was hithull - okay, i am glat it works 

Rosomak M1 added - the same link as before , fixed damage/hitwheels (checked, tester, fired upon each wheel) 

soon Leopard 2 A4 and A5, TRI Hors (Opal , Polish version of MTLB, which is repair tracked APC) but without interiors ! 

i have no time to create PT91, Leopard interiors (too much time on instruments) 

next steep - Borsuk prototype APC, Rosomak with ZSSW-30 turret (prototype remote controll turret with Spike launchers) , turret from Borsuk program, 

most probably i have to cheat BMP1 - because AI doesn't use AT3 , AI use guided missiles, but with lock system, my AT "to be realistic" has no lock system - which causes AI not using it, so i will make cheat and add locking system 

thank you to Nightintruder for showing direction, it was hithull instead of hitbody, thank you again

Rosomak already has very detailed interior - but making such interior for Leopard and PT and BMP driver and Opal (MTLB) is too much time , in the same time i am trying to make AvP mod update - fact is that AvP was too old, models from Arma1 , they definetly needed reneval, so far APC is ready , PulseRifle is ready, ScopedRifle is ready, now time for Railgun, SMG, pistols , SADAR and few more, like Weyland Yutani rifles

• Like 3

new version on onedrive (soon i hope to start my own page with adverts to make some cents) 

BMP1 swims

AT3 can be locked (cheat to make AI use it)

Leopards imported (but yet they are half-done) cause they do not have loader, they have commander and gunner but without loader, loader requires interior, i will rather do poor simple interior so loader see anything (plus visor)

Rosomak swims, Rosomak M1 doesn't swim, 

-----------

13th May edit : there will be Leopard2 turret interior for loader !

i started  doing it - so Leos will get interior

PT91 ? i have no idea cause in this case maybe optics is enough as there is no extra crew (extra apart from those who watch scopes) 

PT91 interior is not necessary - as it is tank , 2 scopes, driver,

in case of LEO there is loader which has to do something other than wait till turn-out option will appear to use MG3 on roof (multiplayer) 

• Like 4

new version - Leopard with interior (simple, not as in Rosomaks)  due to loader - but i see 2 problems with loader - it doesn't use memory points (loaderview and machinegun eye for loader)

i have no idea why

AI doesn's use visual guided missiles it seems (the same with NLAW) 

in A3 it seems AI use mostly FLIR guided missile 

------------

edit : today (the same da) just 13:30 AM CET - i am sending ver. 0.45 - changelog: complicated Fire Geometry for Leopards (instead of old Arma Fire Geo)

and resaved FireGeo for previous tanks (mostly selection of turret) , more detailed interior (few details more)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

It's hard to believe, but Rosomak is breaking me now RHS and CUP, with RHS I get an error with BTR, with CUP error in Mastiff then of course the game crashes on running add-ons, Arma will finish me faster than a virus. Without this mods work fine.
And now I have a question, tanks and BWP-1 are still firing somewhere else than they are aiming, is this the way it should be? Maybe one day it will fix or I will have to remove Rosomak from each version 🤣

"are still firing somewhere else than they are aiming, is this the way it should be? "

i wrote about it few times - problem with zeroing and i asked few times who can help me, but i found today, problem was in ... BIS example

in BIS example model cfg gunner view was another bone which was NOT following canon barrel 

it was BIS example mistake that i used believing that example is okay 

"class MainGunOptics: MainGun {
                selection="gunnerview";
                axis="gunnerview";
            };"

such thing is in BIS sample example - it breaks zeroing

gunnerview has different axis than barrel which causes that optics goes in different angle than barrel 

i discovered it today 

version 0.46 goes on one drive and in 5 minutes it will be for download - now zeroing works fine, but how could i knew that sample example was broken and wrong (i copy-pasted example) now when i deleted this mistake - all works fine , my models were good, my config was good, but i was using BIS model . cfg example which was wrong , it also pissed me off that i couldn't zero my tanks and they were still hitting ca. 600 meters, no matter if i aim 100 m or 1500 m

check 0.46 , all should work fine and they hit zero perfectly  

--------

edit : 10 PM CET :

0.47 on 1drv - changes - optics - i changed optics of all vehicles to match more realism , many vehicles in real do not have zoom like game has, 

so BMP, KTO Rosomak , Leopards , PT91 get close to real magnification values, LEO has green hot FLIR, PT91 has white hot, 

Leopard has new GUI for sight, it has red LCD letters for range finder 

PT91, BMP, Rosomak - no zoom, just one magnification  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, NightIntruder said:

Nice camo Zukov! Well done, mate 😆Where did you get the model from? 😉

Shephard media news, i inserted the link, unfortunately only for paid users

On 5/31/2020 at 10:42 AM, zukov said:

Shephard media news, i inserted the link, unfortunately only for paid users

It was a joke, mate 🙂 

Hi!

Vilas any chances to port PZL W-3 to arma3 ? 

Thx for info.

Best regards!

Moras

On 7/14/2020 at 11:33 AM, Moras said:

Hi!

Vilas any chances to port PZL W-3 to arma3 ? 

Thx for info.

Best regards!

Moras

sorry for late reply 

porting to A3 is not good when it is ported "as it was in A2"

i should change models, interiors, dashboards- looooooooooooooot of time

in case of helicopter - i have to redwork all avionics /dashboard

it is not just porting, simple port is not good to A3 standards in my opinion and is too outdated

• Like 4

hi

just tested :  https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHn0cDy67fdbtG1BS3hiFNyv-I?e=gccDQC

(the same link as before, just renewed file)

ver. 0.5:

- new model of Rosomak  - ZSSW30 new turret, remote turret, interior is my guess - i haven't seen real one, it is my guess and fantasy (no photos on net, it is prototype in 2020)

- Grot A2 - long hanguard instead of short (A2 has long hanguard, M1 has short)

- VIS 100 M1 - new pistol currently sold on civil market, upgrade to VIS 100

- grenadelauncher for GROT 

- short barrel AR15 (civilian)

- color berets for LDF, NATO, and other (several colors of berets)

- few more furniture to interiors (cutscenes , missions)

- some bug fixes

- much more classes, several classnames changed !!! if anyone made mission with soldiers like vil_LDF_base_.... now name is vil_ldf_... without "base"

- new reticle for Leupold, new reticle for "Hunter Scope" used by "Hunter rifle" (BIS M14 but with ability to use my "hunting scope" which has 3 color cross - blue, red, green - like some real hunting scopes) 

- GROTs in new color - FDE , real one , not just Sand and Green (to match LDF colors of Promet)

- changed Grot models (they were 1.5 cm too long comparing to real, now they have 843 mm not 860 like before)

• Like 5

Thx for your works, suspension in PT-91 is little too high and tanks have a correct gun depresion  in this version?