vilas

Vilas addons in A3 w.i.p.

4 hours ago, hcpookie said:

THIS!  Vilas, you have to put "author" for every. single. class.  No inheritance for that value! 

i would not believe in it if i havent seen it my eyes, it against logic and C++ but... okay, i know now it is true, yes, i had to put "author" in very single class - unbelieveable , i had it defined just in _base class and i believed for 200% it is sufficient 

class that doesnt inherit parent class... yyyy ooo uuu aa 

i have all now fixed, config changed , would be good to have some FTP space 😉 

I have a question regarding configuration of new uniforms :

https://pastebin.com/vW9fgJkN

I make new class, add uniformClass = "myclass"; and soldier has default ALTIS uniform 

and I have to add model=... hiddenselec.... 

is it normal in A3? 

or uniform is like backpack and I made something wrong in config ? 

I do not understand - whether my config is wrong or it is normal that when i define new soldier

for example

class my ldf soldier : baseclass

uniformClass = "myclass";

} ;

is not sufficient (without model= ... hiddense...=)  i thought that uniform is like backpack, no need to define anything except =... 

-------------------- there is ----------------------------

class B_soldier_malden_vil: B_Soldier_03_f {

displayName = "Soldier (Malden)";

scope = 2; author = "vilas";

weapons[] = {"arifle_TRG21_MRCO_F","Throw","Put"};

magazines[] = {"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"};

model = "\A3\Characters_F_Beta\INDEP\ia_soldier_01.p3d";

linkedItems[] = {"V_PlateCarrier1_rgr","H_HelmetB_green_vil","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"};

uniformClass = "U_B_mldn_vil";

hiddenSelections[] = {"camo"};

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\vil_skins\Data\malden_co.paa"};

};

-------------------- i want --------------------------------

class B_soldier_malden_vil: B_Soldier_03_f {

displayName = "Soldier (Malden)";

scope = 2; author = "vilas";

weapons[] = {"arifle_TRG21_MRCO_F","Throw","Put"};

magazines[] = {"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"};

linkedItems[] = {"V_PlateCarrier1_rgr","H_HelmetB_green_vil","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"};

uniformClass = "U_B_mldn_vil";

};

---------------------------------------------------------

the only answer i expect is :

- either "yes, you must define model and hidden selections"

- or "you made config wrong, it should be ... pastebin new config" and than i simply define new class as "new_class : base class {  displayname, uniform, backpack, weapons, itemsblabla };

You don't usually need to define the model and hiddenSelections, that'll all be inherited, but you do need hiddenSelectionsTextures in the CfgVehicles entries with your new skin listed if you want to actually have the reskin visible.

Sometimes however you do need to define hiddenSelections, if the texture you want to replace isn't the first in the list. Alternatively to this you could just list the default textures in hiddenSelectionsTextures, and replacing the one you want replaced.

1 hour ago, vilas said:

- either "yes, you must define model and hidden selections"

Yes, that is how I had to do it for the PLA soldiers.

nevermind, sorry , problem fixed, i had problem with cargo in truck but someone helped me, 

so i deleted info about config problem, 

but i want to share news pictures - SKW rifles added (still wip) , first truck imported, working on mirrors and etc. 

https://postimg.cc/gallery/k2ZWML6

• Like 3

https://postimg.cc/gallery/BqYwdyg

first vehicle implemented to A3 , truck Jelcz 442, model changed since Arma2 , ca. in 2018 (never released )

so far truck has features such as wreck , mirrors , finally i made dashboard with speedometer and rpm meter working (not only texture like it used to be in A2)

btw. anyone knows how to fix issue with FLIR reticle:

i am trying to make 3 modes GUI RSC but so far i have only 2 modes, i need third GUI mode 

• Like 6

Anyone has skills and some free time to make missions better ? 

I am reworking old campign (more missions) but I would want to make them better - for example i want to make dialog , dialog box (for example player has to make choice between option A , option B) dialog should be in form of for example window-box

i would like to make few actions in missions like for example "call to the HQ, report to boss" 

and than dialog-box appears and player has to send report A or report B (how he reports situation) and till he report to boss - action is frozen 

4 hours ago, vilas said:

Anyone has skills and some free time to make missions better ? 

I am reworking old campign (more missions) but I would want to make them better - for example i want to make dialog , dialog box (for example player has to make choice between option A , option B) dialog should be in form of for example window-box

i would like to make few actions in missions like for example "call to the HQ, report to boss" 

and than dialog-box appears and player has to send report A or report B (how he reports situation) and till he report to boss - action is frozen 

I used a couple dialogs in Shadow Fall. One gave the player a choice of where to meet up with his team. Inside a file I named dialog.hpp:

// external class references
class RscBackground;
class RscCombo;
class RscListBox;
class RscEdit;
class RscIGUIListBox;
class RscStandardDisplay;
class RscTitle;
class RscShortcutButton;

// Colors
#define AZC_COL_BLACK			{0,0,0,1}
#define AZC_COL_WHITE			{1,1,1,1}
#define AZC_COL_RED				{1,0,0,1}
#define AZC_COL_BLUE			{0,0,1,1}
#define AZC_COL_GREEN			{0,1,0,1}
#define AZC_COL_AQUA			{0,1,1,1}
#define AZC_COL_CLEAR			{0,0,0,0}
#define AZC_COL_BLUE_LT			{0,0.49,0.91,0.85}
#define AZC_COL_BLUE_TR			{0,0.29,0.71,0.75}

class RscMapControl
{
    class Task;
    class CustomMark;
    class Command;
    class ActiveMarker;
};

class AZC_Text
{
    idc = -1;
    type = CT_Static;
    font = FontM;
    colorBackground[] = AZC_COL_GREEN;
};

class AZC_Frame
{
    type = CT_Static;
    Style = ST_FRAME;
    colorBackground[] = AZC_COL_CLEAR;
    colorText[] = AZC_COL_WHITE;
    font = FontM;
    x = 0.22;
    y = 0.12;
    w = 0.4;
    h = 0.1;
};

class AZC_Background : AZC_Text
{
    type = CT_Static;
    idc = -1;
    style = ST_HUD_BACKGROUND;
    colorBackground[] = AZC_COL_BLUE_TR;
    colorText[] = AZC_COL_BLACK;
    font = FontM;
    sizeEx = 0.04;
};

class AZC_RscButton
{
    idc = -1;
    type = CT_BUTTON;
    style = ST_CENTER;
    default = false;
    font = FontM;
    sizeEx = 0.02;
    colorText[] = {0,0,0.1,1};
    colorFocused[] = {1,0,0,1};
    colorDisabled[] = {0,0,1,0.7};
    colorBackground[] = {1,1,1,0.8};
    colorBackgroundActive[] = {1,1,1,1};
    colorBackgroundDisabled[] = {1,1,1,0.5};
    offsetX = 0.003;
    offsetY = 0.003;
    offsetPressedX = 0.002;
    offsetPressedY = 0.002;
    colorShadow[] = {0,0,0,0.5};
    colorBorder[] = {0,0,0,1};
    borderSize = 0;
    soundEnter[] = {"", 0, 1};
    soundPush[] = {"", 0, 1};
    soundClick[] = {"", 0, 1};
    soundEscape[] = {"", 0, 1};
    x = 0.0;
    y = 0.0;
    w = 0.1;
    h = 0.1;
    text = "";
    action = "";
};

class AZC_ChoiceDialog
{
    idd = 100;
    movingEnable = true;
    enableSimulation = true;
    controlsBackground[] = {ROOT_BACKGROUND,ROOT_FRAME};
    objects[] = {};
    controls[] = {AZC_Instructions,FerrisWheel,WestStadium,EastStadium};

class ROOT_BACKGROUND : AZC_Background
    {
        text = ;
        style = ST_HUD_BACKGROUND;
        sizeEx = 0.02;
        x = 0.4 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
        y = 0.6 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
        w = 0.52;
        h = 0.2;
    };

class ROOT_FRAME : AZC_Frame
    {
        idc = -1;
        text = "Choose";
        sizeEx = 0.04;
        x = 0.4 * safezoneW + safezoneX + 0.01;
        y = 0.6 * safezoneH + safezoneY + 0.01;
        w = 0.50;
        h = 0.17;
    };

class AZC_Instructions: RscText
    {
        x = 0.4 * safezoneW + safezoneX + 0.01;
        y = 0.6 * safezoneH + safezoneY + 0.05;
        w = 0.42;
        h = 0.05;
        font = FontM;
        sizeEx = 0.035;
        colorBackground[] = AZC_COL_CLEAR;
        colorText[] = AZC_COL_BLACK;
        text = "Choose where to meet with your team:";
    };

class FerrisWheel : AZC_RscButton
    {
        idc = 110;
        style = ST_CENTER;    
        x = 0.4 * safezoneW + safezoneX + 0.18;
        y = 0.6 * safezoneH + safezoneY + 0.11;
        w = 0.15;
        h = 0.05;
        text = "Ferris Wheel";
        SizeEx = 0.03;
        action = "AZC_DECISION = 0; closeDialog 0;";
    };

class WestStadium : AZC_RscButton
    {
        idc = 111;
        style = ST_CENTER;    
        x = 0.4 * safezoneW + safezoneX + 0.02;
        w = 0.15;
        h = 0.05;
        text = "West of Stadium";
        SizeEx = 0.03;
        action = "AZC_DECISION = 1; closeDialog 0;";
    };

class EastStadium : AZC_RscButton
    {
        idc = 111;
        style = ST_CENTER;    
        x = 0.4 * safezoneW + safezoneX + 0.34;
        w = 0.15;
        h = 0.05;
        text = "East of Stadium";
        SizeEx = 0.03;
        action = "AZC_DECISION = 2; closeDialog 0;";
    };
};

Then in SQF script I did this:

createDialog "AZC_ChoiceDialog";
    sleep 2;
    waitUntil { !dialog };

_position = "";
    if (AZC_DECISION == 0) then
    {
        "mrkWheel" setMarkerAlpha 1;
        _position = getMarkerPos "mrkFerrisWheel";
        ["AZC_taskRendezvous","mrkFerrisWheel"] call BIS_fnc_taskSetDestination;
    };

if (AZC_DECISION == 1) then
    {
        "mrkServices" setMarkerAlpha 1;
        _position = getMarkerPos "mrkConsumerServices";
        ["AZC_taskRendezvous","mrkConsumerServices"] call BIS_fnc_taskSetDestination;
    };

if (AZC_DECISION == 2) then
    {
        "mrkEast" setMarkerAlpha 1;
        _position = getMarkerPos "mrkEastStadium";
        ["AZC_taskRendezvous","mrkEastStadium"] call BIS_fnc_taskSetDestination;
    };

I don't have time to directly help on anything, but at least wanted to provide a sample that works for my missions. Of course ask any questions about it, thanks.

Also ... rereading your post, I don't think this freezes the action. Don't know if that's possible or not.

• Thanks 1

for me it looks like black magic, i was always modeler, never coder, i do not know C++ and etc. 

i want to make following things :

1) player comes to place XXX (trigger , area of trigger, lets call trigger XXX) , than window/dialogue pop-ups :
"A: call base and tell everything is okay

B: call base and tell that you found suspicious situation"

player has to choose on radio A or B (radio alpha, radio beta)

than radio is created (0-0) and you have option "ALL IS OKAY" "HQ HELP ME"

2) dialogue connected with waypoint: player comes to waypoint number XX (for example 14) and than dialogues appear :

"bla bla bla sir, yes, bla bla" after 1 second

"yes, of course bla bla bla"  after 5 seconds

"okay sir , we await, when you will be there bla bla" 10 seconds

"wait for reinforcement there bla bla " after 15 seconds

i know how to make dialogue titletext=[] via trigger (presence of player) but the problem is that i want this to appear when player returned - so player WAS already in that area, so trigger is ALREADY activated , it must be dialogue conected with his return (condition trigger, triger that works when you are in place for second time not for the first, so for example you go to building , than you go and do job, than when you return - trigger activates, normally trigger activates when you are for the first time in area, i need trigger-kind that activates when you return to this place after for example doing something in other place ) 

the best example is "go and check, find enemy, reuturn to hidden place and there call for reinforcement" 

for example you are policeman, radio is in car (place XXX), you get out, find something (place YYY) and you must return to car (XXX) because there is radio , you must report that you found but you must return to previous place (where your car is parked) but  i cannot do it by trigger cause triger was activated already when i arrived for the first time (how can i do it ? maybe trigger must be created in such place by other trigger ?)

maybe trigger that is activated (place XXX) when player is inside of XXX AND when player was in place YYY, but i do not want it to be activated when i am in YYY but when i returned 

waypoint 1 : go to XXX

waypoint 2 : go to YYY

waypoint 3 : return to XXX (than trigger activate dialogue "hey HQ i need help, i found it " 

3) any idea how to make second FLIR mode rsc ? i want "vis" rscpicture, "black hot" rscpicture, "white hot" rscpicture (3 different pictures) - Spike Launcher sight

4) is it possible (maybe it will be solution) to have few titletext in one trigger (titletexts appearing after given time , appearing after, creating "dynamic dialogue")

5) i found that A3 since version 1.73 allows to change size of text and <br> (/n) appeared, - good , fixes some of my issues like multiline text or big font

6) in previouse ARMA versions we could edit mission in notepad, how can we now text-edit mission ? (sqf) ? 

when i open mission in notepad it looks like ... binarized ? i want to edit mission in notepad (for example change all titletext code , without need to open every trigger (30 x 12 missions = 300-400 dialogues to change font size ) 

7) i saw that it is possible to show image by trigger - but i cannot find any working code , is < img image=...> under titletext []  ? or not ? 

i want trigger-activated image instead of text 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vilas said:

6) in previouse ARMA versions we could edit mission in notepad, how can we now text-edit mission ? (sqf) ? 

when i open mission in notepad it looks like ... binarized ? i want to edit mission in notepad (for example change all titletext code , without need to open every trigger (30 x 12 missions = 300-400 dialogues to change font size )

In the 3d editor ,go to Attributes tab ,go to General.You will see a box at the bottom of the page.Tick or un-tick the binarize mission box.

And/or when you "Save as' you can tick or un-tick the binarize option each time you save.

12 hours ago, vilas said:

for example you are policeman, radio is in car (place XXX), you get out, find something (place YYY) and you must return to car (XXX) because there is radio , you must report that you found but you must return to previous place (where your car is parked) but  i cannot do it by trigger cause triger was activated already when i arrived for the first time (how can i do it ? maybe trigger must be created in such place by other trigger ?)

maybe trigger that is activated (place XXX) when player is inside of XXX AND when player was in place YYY, but i do not want it to be activated when i am in YYY but when i returned 

Use an action attached to the car that activates the radio chat?

i made activation - it was easy, just trigger XXX in condition , so okay, i have one problem less 😉

but anyway - anyone knows what should be line /code for showing image in mission ?  image instead of text

i want image to show in center - like titletext shows 

(i know there is hint but it is in right top angle of monitor, not in center, i know there is text hint - which you must click "continue") but i want another effect - just image of police radio showing to player suggesting he must call 

i want "title" image (no need to push "continue" like with hints) 

Here's a sample of what I do to display an image (I convert them to paa in one of the 256/512/1024 pixel sizes).

In description.ext:

class SSGN
    {
        idd=-1;
        movingEnable=1;
        duration=9;
        fadein=1;
        fadeout=1;
        name="SSGN";
        Controls[]={"Control01"};
        class Control01: RscPicture
        {
            idc = 9999;
            text="images\ssgn728.paa";
            x = 0.25 * safezoneW + safezoneX;
            y = 0.45 * safezoneH + safezoneY;
            w = 0.8;
            h = 0.4;
        };
    };

Just play around with the x,y,w,h values until it looks good. Remember to hit save on the mission after every modification of the ext file so that it refreshes itself.

To simply display it:

2 cutRsc["SSGN","PLAIN"];

// 2 can be any numerical value, or the new way:

"SSGN" cutRsc["SSGN","PLAIN"];

// replace number with text, it helps ensure a unique layer for the image

• Like 1

Hi Vilas! Just want to thank you very much for yor beatiful P85 mod and your modern polish army mod!😎  I want to ask if you have any plans to port any of these mods to ARMA 3? Or maybe you can donate some models on to CUP guys or W0lle making CWR3 mod? Really want to see in A3 your T-64 or T-62 or PT-91 Twardy (really love this steel beast!) for polish army would be great. Especially considering that we still do not have a proper Polish army mod in ARMA 3. Anyway good luck with the Arma 3 dude and stay strong with this PhysX stuff because of which many quit ARMA 3 modding😅

1 )  anyone knows free FTP to put addons ? i would like to release beta pack 

2 ) M577 APC from Alien will be updated , i simply like this vehicle, do not know why but i feel sympathy for it, probably PulseRifle too, maybe more Colonial Marines stuff, so this week i work on new M577 APC, 

3 ) answering to question above - PT91 for sure doesn't fit 1985 and OFP (CWR)  about T-64 and rest - i will contact with W0lle, 

PL vehicles will be put to Arma3 as LDF (Livonian ones)  just like i already imported and changed (better model, more details) Jelcz 442 truck and i made it in LDF camo ,

i want to focus on Livonian army in this pack, as this pack is focused to my campaign (which needs fixes) , i made "contact 2" campaign, but as i was never coder, it is "pack of missions" plus i made specific objects for missions (furniture to office to add more natural look of interiors in office or house, MRE which are proof of presence of "green men" in Livonia ) so in upcoming pack i do not focus only on weapons but also on "campaign objects" (MRE food items, static backpacks on ground to create camp in forest, office-home furniture like wardrobe, some cabinets, table, in future more civilian furniture , which i can  donate to map-makers to be put on maps if they build custom maps and houses with furniture inside) 

physicx - i still have problems in Arma3 to drive vehicle - many times when i drive (BIS vehicles) i have problems with steering vehicles - real car is 10 times more easy to drive than this from Arma3, the same with gun-shake, weapon sway in Arma3 is annoying comparing to real one, but ... i just do models - let people play it the way they want,

why people quit modding is other discussion, long etc. but to topic of it - thats why i look for free FTP cause valve/steam license "whatever you put into workshop is ours, we can modify and change it" doesnt make moders happy, i could put mod in workshop yesterday but i read license and it says "When you upload your content to Steam to make it available to other users and/or to Valve, you grant Valve and its affiliates the worldwide, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, transcode" i do not agree to take my models and use it changed or be sold legally by some companies , this license sounds like "upload model and it is no longer yours, we can copy mesh and sell it to other companies legally ", it license was not containing words "modify, create derivative work, transcode" i would put it on Steam Workshop yesterday 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, vilas said:

1 )  anyone knows free FTP to put addons ? i would like to release beta pack 

2 ) M577 APC from Alien will be updated , i simply like this vehicle, do not know why but i feel sympathy for it, probably PulseRifle too, maybe more Colonial Marines stuff, so this week i work on new M577 APC, 

3 ) answering to question above - PT91 for sure doesn't fit 1985 and OFP (CWR)  about T-64 and rest - i will contact with W0lle, 

PL vehicles will be put to Arma3 as LDF (Livonian ones)  just like i already imported and changed (better model, more details) Jelcz 442 truck and i made it in LDF camo ,

i want to focus on Livonian army in this pack, as this pack is focused to my campaign (which needs fixes) , i made "contact 2" campaign, but as i was never coder, it is "pack of missions" plus i made specific objects for missions (furniture to office to add more natural look of interiors in office or house, MRE which are proof of presence of "green men" in Livonia ) so in upcoming pack i do not focus only on weapons but also on "campaign objects" (MRE food items, static backpacks on ground to create camp in forest, office-home furniture like wardrobe, some cabinets, table, in future more civilian furniture , which i can  donate to map-makers to be put on maps if they build custom maps and houses with furniture insid

physicx - i still have problems in Arma3 to drive vehicle - many times when i drive (BIS vehicles) i have problems with steering vehicles - real car is 10 times more easy to drive than this from Arma3, the same with gun-shake, weapon sway in Arma3 is annoying comparing to real one, but ... i just do models - let people play it the way they want,

why people quit modding is other discussion, long etc. but to topic of it - thats why i look for free FTP cause valve/steam license "whatever you put into workshop is ours, we can modify and change it" doesnt make moders happy, i could put mod in workshop yesterday but i read license and it says "When you upload your content to Steam to make it available to other users and/or to Valve, you grant Valve and its affiliates the worldwide, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, transcode" i do not agree to take my models and use it changed or be sold legally by some companies , this license sounds like "upload model and it is no longer yours, we can copy mesh and sell it to other companies legally ", it license was not containing words "modify, create derivative work, transcode" i would put it on Steam Workshop yesterday 

Thank you for answers, man! About Livonian Armed Forces - isn't the PT-91 suitable for Livonia? I know that you will give them a Leopard 2A6, but the PT-91 would be much more mass-produced and cheaper.

19 hours ago, Navalny for president said:

Thank you for answers, man! About Livonian Armed Forces - isn't the PT-91 suitable for Livonia? I know that you will give them a Leopard 2A6, but the PT-91 would be much more mass-produced and cheaper.

yes, maybe i was not clear - of course i will add PT91

but at the moment i am doing M577 APC, PT 91 and KTO Rosomak - will be for LDF , at the moment there are only 2 trucks on my disc (Jelcz 442 and Star 266) which have new models (real-mesures from real vehicle) with modeled dashboard (in Arma2 i had texture of speedometers , now i modeled them and they work)  , i can give here link to One-Drive test version (one-drive is not serious FTP so you can expect failure of  one-drive)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHn0cDy67fdbtG1BS3hiFNyv-I?e=Qqgcwp 

this is personal one-drive , sory if conection will be poor , but i will not upload it to steam

treat it as beta  

M577 Alien APC now, later PT91, Rosomak 

missions are here :

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHn0cDy67fdb2FVf3ga_-u9YKw?e=tncL68 

i recomend to play my missions -  addon was made for them, missions for anyone who would like to fix them, made effects, dialogues: (source missions, not PBOs  https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHn0cDy67fdcCL-zA1F4nbZVLA?e=31ARBI   ) 

- please do not host it anywhere - i do not want "different versions " roaming when i update and fix errors before i will find serious free FTP 

- there is readme inside of addon - "do not ask for permissions" i do not share content , paypal gifts welcome , so writing messages is nonsense , 

- what will be shared - furniture - for island-makers - if island maker reads it , check items>furniture (wardrobe, cabinet 1, cabinet 2, table); for furniture i am giving permission to take models and use it in custom maps as interiors in buildings  by mapmakers (textures are BIS, i used BIS mesh from BIS furniture to make new furniture models) 

- AKM, AKMS - CWR is exception from nonsharing, CWR will get AKMS and AKM if they want those models , but not other mods at the moment , i still play CWR (OFP missions) in Arma2 so i will support CWR cause i simply love old OFP , 

- Polish weapons - won't be shared to other mods the same MRE and HK416 , SAKO - wont be shared , if someone doesn't like this policy - he can make his own models from scratch 😉  

please play campaign (Singleplayer) and if anyone can rework missions for being better - i release source files , packed files are to play as they are so far 

i am going back to work on APC 

https://postimg.cc/gallery/pzhBbQ2 

gallery of Alien APC in work (NOHQ maps visible as "white or black elements" ) , i watch YT movies from inside of Alien APC to do it correct with "real" from movie (elements inside, type of walls etc)

so APC will be totally different than previous from Arma2 model (than interior was not correct) 

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, vilas said:

yes, maybe i was not clear - of course i will add PT91

but at the moment i am doing M577 APC, PT 91 and KTO Rosomak - will be for LDF , at the moment there are only 2 trucks on my disc (Jelcz 442 and Star 266) which have new models (real-mesures from real vehicle) with modeled dashboard (in Arma2 i had texture of speedometers , now i modeled them and they work)  , i can give here link to One-Drive test version (one-drive is not serious FTP so you can expect failure of  one-drive)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHn0cDy67fdbtG1BS3hiFNyv-I?e=Qqgcwp 

this is personal one-drive , sory if conection will be poor , but i will not upload it to steam

treat it as beta  

M577 Alien APC now, later PT91, Rosomak 

missions are here :

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHn0cDy67fdb2FVf3ga_-u9YKw?e=tncL68 

i recomend to play my missions -  addon was made for them, missions for anyone who would like to fix them, made effects, dialogues: (source missions, not PBOs  https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHn0cDy67fdcCL-zA1F4nbZVLA?e=31ARBI   ) 

- please do not host it anywhere - i do not want "different versions " roaming when i update and fix errors before i will find serious free FTP 

- there is readme inside of addon - "do not ask for permissions" i do not share content , paypal gifts welcome , so writing messages is nonsense , 

- what will be shared - furniture - for island-makers - if island maker reads it , check items>furniture (wardrobe, cabinet 1, cabinet 2, table); for furniture i am giving permission to take models and use it in custom maps as interiors in buildings  by mapmakers (textures are BIS, i used BIS mesh from BIS furniture to make new furniture models) 

- AKM, AKMS - CWR is exception from nonsharing, CWR will get AKMS and AKM if they want those models , but not other mods at the moment , i still play CWR (OFP missions) in Arma2 so i will support CWR cause i simply love old OFP , 

- Polish weapons - won't be shared to other mods the same MRE and HK416 , SAKO - wont be shared , if someone doesn't like this policy - he can make his own models from scratch 😉  

please play campaign (Singleplayer) and if anyone can rework missions for being better - i release source files , packed files are to play as they are so far 

i am going back to work on APC 

https://postimg.cc/gallery/pzhBbQ2 

gallery of Alien APC in work (NOHQ maps visible as "white or black elements" ) , i watch YT movies from inside of Alien APC to do it correct with "real" from movie (elements inside, type of walls etc)

so APC will be totally different than previous from Arma2 model (than interior was not correct) 

Thank you again for your answers! I am very happy that the legend of ARMA modding is back in ARMA 3! Good luck in your hard work!

i fall in love for the the polish pistol p83 (the copy of walther pp) ........  do you  port a Hungarian version FEG PA-63 in two tones? 😁

Maybe instead of doing quite old PT-91 you might want to take a look at modernization project, PT-91M2 or even PT-17 since arma is more 2035 related, those would fit for LDF

http://zbiam.pl/artykuły/pt-17-pt-91m2/

here is polish article if you want to take a look at changes, also if you need help with making SLAT and ERA functional (disapear on hit) i can help you with them

2 hours ago, mihal190 said:

Maybe instead of doing quite old PT-91 you might want to take a look at modernization project, PT-91M2 or even PT-17 since arma is more 2035 related, those would fit for LDF

http://zbiam.pl/artykuły/pt-17-pt-91m2/

here is polish article if you want to take a look at changes, also if you need help with making SLAT and ERA functional (disapear on hit) i can help you with them

but already i have models made in 2018, never released for Arma2 , i simply have them , just like BMP1 or Leo2 

------------

edit:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/JkKkjRC

progress in APC 

• Like 1

https://postimg.cc/gallery/rk4k8TW

interior of APC finished - contains 20 monitos in commander position (can be programed to be sight for main weapon or other function if someone could have codding skills for example to make them team-camera or etc), and 3 monitors for driver (1 can be mirror, 1 can be speed or azimuth meter, 1 can be other dashboard meter)

so dashboard has 1 rectangle display, 1 small display (can be used for azimuth for example) , 1 mirror display

model is made according to movie not by other games or models 1:72 etc. 

i hope it keeps "realism" 

now i am making exterior , dimensions are according to some blueprints in "xenopedia" 

------------

edit:

anyone knows how to make attached cameras to units to be used in such APC "like in real Alien" ?

i mean units AP1, AP2, AP3, AP4.... and screens showing their left-arm cameras vision ? 

edit2:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/tsR9ggp

since last "steam update" - i have bug with oxygen, a lot of "missing dll" errors , damn steam ... shame that tools and A3 are not like A2 (from disc) , now steam updates "when it wants" and ... bugs bugs bugs

at the moment i cannot launch BI Tools , steam says "error 7628"

• Like 3