Sign in to follow this  
Kaisharev

Krasnorus Armed Forces and National Police [2020]

Howdy folks,

thank you for visiting this Forum Post. Here I'll post progress of my Krasnorus Armed Forces and National Police mod. As you maybe know, a mod for Krasnorus AF and Police is already released by the map's creator, Rylan. But with his permission I have decided to make a new mod, focusing on more modern day faction.

Patches(Open Spoiler)

Spoiler

Patches:

wKFVJY9.jpg
DH05OXU.png
diNkrlg.jpg
IWoOJwK.jpg
5tbAn0K.jpgRHnbqnP.png
JKMswtL.jpgJjMLVOq.jpgR5wMGuq.jpgnYr4G1Y.jpg

IiUtGcf.jpg

3XpBiH4.jpg

NUr4Ous.jpg

80np8iK.png

U9vI2rl.png

• Like 2

What does this faction represent? Is there a map for it?

Ah hey everyone! Here is a long over-due update on the KAF situation.

Because of COVID, for the whole summer and winter, work on KAF was basically halted. Max and I both had several personal issues that prevented us from making any progress, and I was working on the Heroes of Serbia mod.
We have slowly started to work on the mod again, and we expect the update to be released by mid-April, early May. I will drop you guys some screenshots pretty soon 🙂

Regards,
Kaishar

1 hour ago, onfire said:

Any news?

Please don't ask for news, on these forums posting such comments is deemed spam. 

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

https://forums.bohemia.net/guidelines/