I love the game has great potential but have ran across many issues from random spots in the map u can get stuck on and not get free to not b able to shoot when u should ...for instance if your in a house and some one is let's say camping the safe upstairs if u were to try and pop the door way to shoot at him there is a big delay b4 u can shoot initially allowing the other person To play u out without any issue also have had problems of getting to close to someone and not letting me shoot and he is still able to so if I cant shoot u,  u shouldn't b able to shoot me basically...I also find some guns with common rounds are mu h stronger than those with purple rounds that's shouldn't b the case since it takes longer to acquire said guns ...I'm mainly referring to the adr it is accurate but the power behind it is god awful ...i try to go to other guns but the recoil on them are also god awful u cant aim down sights what so ever or your guns going all over the place..there's also issues with distance shooting when your only 20 feet away your gun should not b that inaccurate regardless of down sights or over the shoulder since technically it's the same damn thing your character still shoulders the weapon I've had issues where I shoot at a guy and the room 2 feet away and my bullets go everywhere but him and no I'm not a bad shot I'm actually one of the better players that can wipe a map single handedly but it seems lately I been getting lucky headshotted more than dying by a real gun fight ...I cant count the amount of times if  riddled a person just to have them turn and get 1 to 3 shots of and I'm dead or catch me on the run through the trees but when I actually try to aim for the head I seem to miss everything even though my cross hairs are dead on just certain mechanics in this games I horrendous..for now these are my main issues there should also b more upgrades for your cabin especially for your weapons who wants to wait 6 hours for a damn gun that's ridiculous it's bad enough the game is pay to play if u ever actually wanna do anything worth doing but yet the game would rather give u crafting time reduction for consumables that u dont even need to craft cause people bring them in like crazy so it's really a pointless upgrade at least until the started adding other stuff that really dont help u in the game at all

Oh let's not forget about the constant server connection issue and how it lags every time u go near barn or safe but let's add a bunch of crap instead of making the game run smoother smh money vultures I swear

Shooting through closed windows also highly inaccurate what's the point on allowing it when 90 percent of your shots dont hit 

1 hour ago, Kyle Hoey said:

I take it you died alot today bro ? 

The rage is real! 😂

Not really just issues that are a real thing if I'm already aiming and go to walk thru a door way I should b able to shoot especially if I see my cross hairs with no red x  that means nothing obstructing my guy sorry I dont camp in bushes like y'all and i actually fight people 

2 hours ago, Chase Maks said:

Not really just issues that are a real thing if I'm already aiming and go to walk thru a door way I should b able to shoot especially if I see my cross hairs with no red x  that means nothing obstructing my guy sorry I dont camp in bushes like y'all and i actually fight people 

Trust me. The rage is real. Many a time I've wanted to throw my controller at the tv.

I play aggressive most of the time, when you have upgraded everything there's not a lot else to do but sometimes it just doesn't pay off.

It's much easier just to 3rd person everyone rather than aim down your sights unless you're using your scope. Except the ADR that scope is horrible.

When you're aiming down the sight only your mg3 in prone, that thing shouldn't move! At all! But it does, for some reason it recoils in the air as if you're in 3rd person, it makes no sense.