Sign in to follow this  
gwenchlan

Team challenge

Hi guys !

I don't think that I'm the first thinking about it ...

But, what about a sort of challenge with teams, made with 4 or 6 players, against 4 or 6 other players ?
Some have already seen, some teams joining together on the maps (like 2 duos, talking and agree to kill all the others).
That sort of teams, are killing the Duos mode, using the kill cam to help their friends surviving, instead of playing for their "native team".
And guess what ... They probably do not have the choice, agreeing that they can't play in a normal way with a big team.

A team challenge for a season pass, could be a great deal of fun for all of us. Injecting some adrenaline to bored players, and giving a chance to the newbies.

As far I'm concerned, this may be a good choice for Vigor. If you don't agree, then you will have to change the kill cam. Maybe by limiting the time that you can follow the survivor, in a proper manner to limitate the help offered to surviving duos.

• Like 1

I'm OK with squad's, as long as it has no impact on the original concept of solo survival.

Could be interesting 4 x 4 squad's of outlanders on Grontheim.

• Like 1

Well, if it was for a short time , like a 20 days test, could be really fun.
And maybe will it save the duo mode 🙂

Up !

Just to say I just learned, that some played ... at 6 on a same map.
Team challenge, or 4 vs 4 become an urgent issue...

20 minutes ago, gwenchlan said:

Up !

Just to say I just learned, that some played ... at 6 on a same map.
Team challenge, or 4 vs 4 become an urgent issue...

That's not unusual. Especially on Batterie Draug.

Mostly its like this: 

Team1-Heavy Armed 

Team2-Normal to Low Armed

Team3-Nothing or just a Knive

Team3 is then going to Boost the Lobby like Hell and go for the Crate.

Team2 is going to Spam the Signals Detector and then Loot the Safe and the Cache.

Team1 Kills the other Players in the Lobby with Help from Team 2.

Seen this so often and it sucks.

Sometimes u can Kill a few of them, but never managed to whipe them all of.

People will be teamers no matter how large teamsizes can be. This would be one of the major issues on larger squad play. If 2teams decided to team up there is little for the leftover teams to defend themself.

Other then that the way loot and points of interest will have to be changed completely. The only way I see this work would be with one pile of loot at the center and all the teams fighting it out.

These squad-based play would make Vigor just another BR game. 

It will take the devs a lot a thinking and work to implement this without getting a lot of shite from players.

Would like to see and play it, but I think I would get bored with it in no-time.