Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Hoey

Feedback

Just a bit of feed back on my experience .

1. Nerf the p90 or ADR I think it's called .

This gun is way over powered in my opinion, any 1v1 fights with this gun and your going to lose unless you have the same gun then it's 50/50

2. The loot . My opinion again , some might disagree but I think loot from the barred house and air drops are kind of bad . If nobody boosts the loot which majority of the time they don't then it's kind of pointless going for these two things , the risk out ways the reward by loads . I find the best way to get loot is just by killing players . Maybe put 2 common crates as solo and 4 common creates in team matches at least it's worth getting then .

3. Loot boosting . I think this should be lowered to like 10 crowns instead of 30.  It takes a while to accumulate crowns and this is the reason why majority of players don't boost , even if you do boost its not saying your going to come out alive and wasting 30 crowns each time is alot . I understand it's a free game and you got to make money but would be nice to see a decrease in loot boosters . Like I said in number 2 kinda pointless going for objectives other then killing players . 

4. Crafting consumables. Please add the option to craft more then one at a time . It's annoying to keep having to do one at a time . 

5. More basic loot from houses . " Go to interest spots on the map to get the best loot" hmmm not really . Iv been in so meny houses that have absolutely nothing inside them and it's frustrating , again just might as well kill players.

I think that's it and all these are just my opinion , feel free to disagree and tell me why in the comments . Thanks 

3 hours ago, Kyle Hoey said:

Just a bit of feed back on my experience .

1. Nerf the p90 or ADR I think it's called .

This gun is way over powered in my opinion, any 1v1 fights with this gun and your going to lose unless you have the same gun then it's 50/50

2. The loot . My opinion again , some might disagree but I think loot from the barred house and air drops are kind of bad . If nobody boosts the loot which majority of the time they don't then it's kind of pointless going for these two things , the risk out ways the reward by loads . I find the best way to get loot is just by killing players . Maybe put 2 common crates as solo and 4 common creates in team matches at least it's worth getting then .

3. Loot boosting . I think this should be lowered to like 10 crowns instead of 30.  It takes a while to accumulate crowns and this is the reason why majority of players don't boost , even if you do boost its not saying your going to come out alive and wasting 30 crowns each time is alot . I understand it's a free game and you got to make money but would be nice to see a decrease in loot boosters . Like I said in number 2 kinda pointless going for objectives other then killing players . 

4. Crafting consumables. Please add the option to craft more then one at a time . It's annoying to keep having to do one at a time . 

5. More basic loot from houses . " Go to interest spots on the map to get the best loot" hmmm not really . Iv been in so meny houses that have absolutely nothing inside them and it's frustrating , again just might as well kill players.

I think that's it and all these are just my opinion , feel free to disagree and tell me why in the comments . Thanks 

1. I think leave the ADR as is, I'll admit I like to run with it the most but because seeing as they have 1 server based out of Sydney for Oceana players I need every advantage I can get. 

I still get dropped from a variety of weapons, I find the ADR has that recoil advantage but mostly I'm coming out on top of other players because I have the drop on them with it.

2. The loot in the safe I don't have an issue with, the loot in the airdrops and subsequent crates is another story.

If I'm getting a military grade crate, I want military grade weapons or weapon parts and significant amounts of loot for getting said crate.

I got Thompson ammo out of a military grade crate, the f&$k do I want with Thompson ammo, I should be getting that in a common crate.

3. Everybody would benefit from a slight reduction in the boosts, not only would games be more tense but people would stick around more, more often than not loot is boosted and crates not and everybody's run off with good loot leaving a stale common crate to clean up.

4. This is a pet peeve of mine also. Just let us craft 1 or 10 or 100 consumables at a time. Sure it'll take longer but sitting there doing one at a time... All the while hoping you don't get a disconnect from the cloud because you did it too fast...

Of all the things to implement into the game I would think this would be relatively easy to do.

5. You're just looting the wrong houses, particular houses offer up more loot than others on certain maps, I don't even bother with barns unless the loot has been boosted 200%.

You will always find a handy amount of nails,metal and wire in garages even without boosts and Battery Draug is my go to map if I'm just looking for loot but that's becoming more and more of a grind as I near needing only to finish 3 more final levels and 3 levels for my chemical distillation.

One thing I think could be introduced into the shelter is a  bench that creates nails.

You have the metal but not the means to create nails???

Currently needing 16000 nails to finish 2 improvements to LVL 13.

You get sweet FA nails in game so it's a tedious grind for them.

24 minutes ago, eKLaB said:

1. I think leave the ADR as is, I'll admit I like to run with it the most but because seeing as they have 1 server based out of Sydney for Oceana players I need every advantage I can get. 

I still get dropped from a variety of weapons, I find the ADR has that recoil advantage but mostly I'm coming out on top of other players because I have the drop on them with it.

2. The loot in the safe I don't have an issue with, the loot in the airdrops and subsequent crates is another story.

If I'm getting a military grade crate, I want military grade weapons or weapon parts and significant amounts of loot for getting said crate.

I got Thompson ammo out of a military grade crate, the f&$k do I want with Thompson ammo, I should be getting that in a common crate.

3. Everybody would benefit from a slight reduction in the boosts, not only would games be more tense but people would stick around more, more often than not loot is boosted and crates not and everybody's run off with good loot leaving a stale common crate to clean up.

4. This is a pet peeve of mine also. Just let us craft 1 or 10 or 100 consumables at a time. Sure it'll take longer but sitting there doing one at a time... All the while hoping you don't get a disconnect from the cloud because you did it too fast...

Of all the things to implement into the game I would think this would be relatively easy to do.

5. You're just looting the wrong houses, particular houses offer up more loot than others on certain maps, I don't even bother with barns unless the loot has been boosted 200%.

You will always find a handy amount of nails,metal and wire in garages even without boosts and Battery Draug is my go to map if I'm just looking for loot but that's becoming more and more of a grind as I near needing only to finish 3 more final levels and 3 levels for my chemical distillation.

One thing I think could be introduced into the shelter is a  bench that creates nails.

You have the metal but not the means to create nails???

Currently needing 16000 nails to finish 2 improvements to LVL 13.

You get sweet FA nails in game so it's a tedious grind for them.

Thanks bro glad you agreed with most things . There where loads more but it would be to long 

Hi Kyle,

Interesting post.

1. Ambivalent about the ADR as I don't use it, but bow to the knowledge of those who do.

2. Agree - not worth the trouble unless it's for a challenge which offers a decent reward. Not 10 nails, 5 chemicals, and 1 electronic but crowns or decent crates.

3. Agree - Raised this a lot in the past and even added a logical rational for doing it, but no traction with BI unfortunately.

4. Disagree - take for instance the new personal signal locator. It's potentially a game changer, so to be able to craft high numbers of them gives a distinct advantage and would flood the game with them. The way it is you have to chose carefully when to use it as you know it's a 45 plus minute wait for the next one to appear.

5. Agree - but I would add that as you learn the maps you know where to go and where not to go to get loot.

Have fun out there.

I may have spoken too soon, could they have added more servers to Oceana???

4 maps in a row I've waited sub 60 seconds for servers...

I had a disconnect about an hour ago and had trouble connecting to the cloud.

Are the days of waiting 3mins for a server over? Or was this a fluke?

I got a lot of stuff in that 3minute wait, house work got done... 😂😂😂

I'll try and figure out how to upload pictures here and show you the screenshot of the loot I got from hitting 3 specific house on Battery Draug, the loot was boosted 200% but you can still get a significant ount without it

https://imgur.com/a/nEYVkG0 

Edited by eKLaB
Wrong

Nice bro . As for waiting times I wait no longer then a minute . Me and my friend only recently started playing as we have got bored of the games that are out ( call of duty , breakpoint/brokepoint) and we was surprised at how quick we got into games . 

For a free game I think they did an amazing job . Gave me more entertainment then any triple A game that's been released recently . It's refreshing , not just your average battle royale that has no meaning to winning other then coming 1st .  Just imagine if they put more time into it and more money , I think it has the potential to be a great game . Just needs more advertising to get the game out there and the number one thing to keep the game alive LISTEN TO THE PLAYERS !