Never Impressed

Survival stats

First off thank you for listening to your community. I honestly believe this game would get a lot more attention with some simple stats such as kills, successful encounters, safes accessed, etc. 

Hi Never,

Just wondered if you wanted the statistics to be open to all or just yourself?

I'm ambivalent about either to be honest, but feel a majority would maybe prefer to have stats limited to themselves and friends.

I would certainly be interested in seeing mine.

The only downside I can foresee, is that the statistics could expose your playing style. And some outlanders might not what that out there.

Interesting discussion point though.

Private viewing yes but nothing public part of the fun is not knowing what your up against. If you see a lobby with adr people with like a 5.1 kd your gonna bounce from that game 😂 if your a scrub with common weapons with a 0.87 kd your gonna have a bad time when everyone hunts you for an easy kill. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matthew Aiken said:

Private viewing yes but nothing public part of the fun is not knowing what your up against. If you see a lobby with adr people with like a 5.1 kd your gonna bounce from that game 😂 if your a scrub with common weapons with a 0.87 kd your gonna have a bad time when everyone hunts you for an easy kill. 

This! 

I understand shooting in this Game for Self-Defense not for Attack.

Don't make this Game another random Shooter

• Like 1

I feel it would be better for just yourself and maybe friends as well to be able to view your stats. I can definitely understand how other players seeing stats could intimidate a lobby of new players.