Sign in to follow this  
Chase Maks

Game crashes

So if game crashes are gonna b a thing again since y'all wanna mess with the game instead of fixing bugs I'd like to b compensated  for wasting 20 mins of my time and losing one my guns that take way to long to craft ...that would b great just glad I didn't waste crowns this time around not fun missing out on 1000s of xp cause u cant make a simple game run smooth enough to stay in ...rant over

What region are you in Chase?

Adding that information may help the devs isolate the issue.

I must admit I have had some random new forms of crashing mid game happened twice since the new season started. Not the usual type of crashing at the load screen but actualling ejecting me from the game, was considering making a post about this myself but I’ve sorta learned to live with it knowing their likely aware of this issue. 

I'm in the us and it usually always gets me when I do really well and am about to get or have gotten. The drop it does it more so when I spend crowns and have a chance for a gold or better chest then it just straight up boots me and I usually lose out my gun and my crown that spent my hard earned money on just to have the game take it right back without a care in the world I've probably lost out on at least 50 bucks worth of crowns due to this game and never not once been compicated  if they are going to make a pay to play game u should make sure shit like this doesnt happen