Sleve Dave

First Battlepass

What are we getting for purchasing the first Battlepass? I bought it the day it came out because I enjoy your game. I wanted to support it and help it continue to improve. It was then given away for free shortly after. To further insult us, it was nearly impossible to complete. The second battlepass comes and I get nothing for this?

I ask for a free 2nd battlepass, rewards from the 1st one being unlocked, or a refund of the crowns spent. I'm not going to support a game unless I feel they are ready to admit mistakes then correct. 

My gamertag is Sleve Dave, I hope you can correct this or I wont be spending another cent on this game. It becomes a fool me once situation.

I feel the same way, purchased battlepass for 900 crowns then less than 24hours later it’s being given away free.

I feel you Sleve,

You are extremely unlikely to get any satisfaction from your request.

I couldn't agree more. We supported the game and were slapped in the face for it. 

We purchased the battlepass and were not able to get the full advertised value due to the outrageous and unrealistic xp requirements. I put over 100 hours into the battlepass and wasnt even half way xp wise (LV 26). I wrote an email to Bohemia asking for what you are asking and they just said "we dont offer refunds". I doubt they even read the entire email. I am done supporting this game financially until this situation is fixed. My gamertag is XxBL4CKxX . I am sure we are not the only ones who feel this way and it will show with season 2 purchases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel you too Blacklax,

I fully concur with your sentiments regarding the purchase of the first BP.

However I would counsel against pursuing your feelings of grievance on the forum, as it is clearly a contentious area.

Keep the faith and continue to have fun out there.

Matthew Aiken,

I am not buying another product after being disrespected the first time, Fool me once shame on you fool me  twice? You dont get fooled again.

Oldninja,

I was told by support@bohemia to post here with my feeling on the matter 

The new BP is much easier and more rewarding. The creators are most definitely listening to what we have to say and our suggestions. There’s no reason to demand anything from them when they consistently give out free in game currency through challenges and crates. 

We can ask for what we feel is right. I knew what I was buying but also figured it would be achievable to earn the rewards. The fact it was given away for free shortly after is the main complaint. It was a waste of my time and money, I'm asking for some very small corrective actions in return.

I dont care if the second Battlepass is now easy to complete. The first one should have been or been fixed. They have done nothing so financially I am out on this game. They can correct it or lose over it.

They made the BP easier. Is that not a way of correcting there issue? I understand you paid for it and others got it for free but I also paid for it and have no complaints. 

I would like to point out a small theory to the ones who don't agree with some sorta of refound or something like give the one who paid for the first pass the second for free .we have a right to be mad and not trusting the those who has been unfair to us .we play to have fun and we play to win we went out of are pockets to help ourselfs to enjoy the game but how can we enjoy being cheated while others got what we payed for for free.30.00 for every player who buys the battle pass adds up 100 players is only 3000.00. now that's $3000.00 a week let's say 10000players is $300,000.00 that's a good chunk of change.now minus the the ones who don't pay this time r the next because we feel cheated from the first. I personally won't pay anything anymore to play this game untill Bohemia has corrected this problem no bp and no more crowns there goes $50 to 100.00 month from me 

I'm in game 1 to 3hrs a night if not more I do think this is a great game and a challenging one and it's getting better.but it seems to be lacking something from the devs side of the game.cant really put my finger on it.but I bet Bohemia can 

GT is daddycope

Edited by Ducky01
Grammar
  • Like 1

Ducky,

I agree wholeheartedly with you. The first BP was offered free due to the underwhelming initial uptake.

I like you chose to support the game by purchasing it and felt more than a little cheated when the free one came out.

I made the same commitment to no longer financially support the game. But have since decided not to cut my nose off to spite my face, and have now bought the latest BP.

I treat the first experience as a learning point and hope that BI decide in their wisdom, to treat loyal Outlanders a little better in the future.

• Like 2

I afraid my enjoyment of the game overcame my original disappointment Sleve.

“but it seems to be lacking something from the devs side of the game.cant really put my finger on it.”

Allow me to put my finger directly on it, the problem is and has always been this....
There is definitely an underwhelming amount of support for the community from the devs. The fact that several people feel cheated enough to create threads on Facebook group/ Reddit/ and on this forum about this issue directly, and the fact that the devs Continue to ignore our concerns and will not even acknowledge us with a reply in their own forum is a clear indication ( at least to me) that they don’t plan on doing anything about it and could care less.

That being said and as other long time players have already stated, that is very unprofessional and exactly why I personally will not spend any more of my hard earned money on this game.

Fool me once , shame on you- fool me twice , shame on me is right! I couldn’t agree more 

Well I can't honestly say I'm fool but this game is addicting .and if it was in any other game company I would say this would be one of the top games to play .world gaming is a good example the make mistakes and they correct it on the players behalf .but Bohemia is lost in this part of gameing free or not they need to admit that there wrong and make it right to the players .but like others I once again paid  for the B's .let's see if the can keep me interested this time cause this will be there last chance with me.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:33 AM, Oldninja said:

Ducky,

I agree wholeheartedly with you. The first BP was offered free due to the underwhelming initial uptake.

I like you chose to support the game by purchasing it and felt more than a little cheated when the free one came out.

I made the same commitment to no longer financially support the game. But have since decided not to cut my nose off to spite my face, and have now bought the latest BP.

I treat the first experience as a learning point and hope that BI decide in their wisdom, to treat loyal Outlanders a little better in the future.

I feel the pain. I dropped 900 crowns in the original BP and it felt a real kick in the teeth when it was offered for free.

I used to play Vigor every evening, sometimes boosting the loot or crate (depending on ADR users in the lobby!) however this left such a bad taste that I've found it difficult to load the game up.

It's a phenomenal game, but the writing is on the wall for me when the developers are so disrespectful to their paying player base.

Well said Bruvas.      Quick true story -

A high school football team near where I live was doing very good last season and was becoming very popular. Some students set up and a “ticket booth” before the entrance and were charging admission fees of 10$ Dollars per person - high school football games are free to watch and cost no money to enter.

After doing this several games the police were called and they were forced to shut down. Apparently charging money for a free service was against the law (who would have thought that lol) and they faced legal action and had to pay back the “money that had been stolen”. Those were the words the judge appointed to the case had chosen to use.

I’m not sure how this is really any different when you think about it. At the end of the day some were charged money for something others were given for free.

10 hours ago, Th3Truth said:

I’m not sure how this is really any different when you think about it. At the end of the day some were charged money for something others were given for free.

Easy, you are conflating one thing with another. In your analogy, you said "football games are free to watch and cost no money to enter." yet "Some students set up and a “ticket booth” before the entrance and were charging admission fees of 10$ Dollars per person". Bohemia on the other hand can charge whatever they like for their products at any time. edit: In what is otherwise known as a Business Decision. 

As you appear hell-bent (despite multiple warnings) to continue pushing this issue, I am going to remind you to re-read your last warning. 

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
added: edit: In what is otherwise known as a Business Decision. 

Hello! With several PMs containing similar messages, I'm going to address it here as well.

To start, I'm locking this thread and I'll explain why. Bohemia Interactive believes tools like the forums are fantastic way to facilitate a direct line of communication to the community. It's great for feedback and relevant criticism of our games and choices as an independent company. In fact, we encourage constructive feedback. We can understand the frustrations and anger that may come from our decisions, as it means there are those who are passionate and care enough about our games to want to see the best version of it. However, with any criticism, there is never a time when it can justify unwarranted insults, attacks, and accusations of our team, our company, or any individual in which that anger is directed. While many of the replies to this thread have been civil, we've increasingly had to flag and hide several remarks and comments that violate our forum rules. Civil discourse is important to maintain a positive and clear line of communication. As such, I'm locking this thread in hopes to discontinue this course. 

I'd like to state that I have personally passed on several messages of your concerns and valid feedback towards the issue to the Vigor team. If you wish, individuals are free to private message me as well and I'll be happy to help those I can by answering questions or getting more information for you. Additionally, you can always reach out to our Support email for assistance at support@bohemia.net for further help or more specific requests. While some of you may disagree with this course of action, I ask that you do not attempt to spam, attack, or harass any individual related or you may be subject to the rules that locked this thread previously mentioned.

Thank you.