Ginja-Ninja

For the 2nd time now, not receiving my food crates

This is bull crap. Don't get my crates so it won't affe t my battle pass progression. Which you literally can't achieve without devoting your entire life to the game to begin with. This is STUPID

• Haha 1

Hi Ginja,

You will get your crates in about 13 days, as it says on the donation screen!

That should be about a quarter of the way through the Battle Pass season, so you will be able to improve your progress twice (as the next set of reward crates after these will be delivered just before the current Battlepass ends).

• Like 1

Ginja it took me a long minute to figure that one out too haha I was mad. And you’re right, it takes too much time devoting to this game to get through the pass. I won’t get the next one if it’s the same way. Honestly I’m about completely done with this game. It still has some fun but it’s problems just take away too much for my tastes. Most especially the gun play which is my favorite part of a game. Sad really. 

• Like 1

On 2/6/2020 at 3:37 PM, Hham said:

Ginja it took me a long minute to figure that one out too haha I was mad. And you’re right, it takes too much time devoting to this game to get through the pass. I won’t get the next one if it’s the same way. Honestly I’m about completely done with this game. It still has some fun but it’s problems just take away too much for my tastes. Most especially the gun play which is my favorite part of a game. Sad really. 

Apparently they play with the wrong tactics, I can't explain it any other way, I'm already level 30 and the season is a quarter over, I go out of every encounter with at least 1500 points, I rarely lie below that, so it's quite possible that doesn't have much to do with time, unless you leave every encounter with 500 or less points, then that's of course not possible

😉