florinel76

All spawned cars super fast

I installed couple mods to my Exile server and I noticed that my game now shows an options "RHS Game Options" in the exit screen (whatever that is called) and I noticed that all the cars spawned now on the map, either Exile or CUP vehicles or RHS vehicles are just super crazy fast on the map. I also run Infistar. 

Did I mess up something that made the cars like this?  Is there a way to revert this? I am sure the cars were working fine at the beginning when there were no mods installed. 

We will never know , without an actual rpt and/or more information about mods/scripts/mission configuration you have.

Nothing in those report files to suggest what is going on, the way to be sure would be to remove the mod and then see what happens

I will work in removing mods one by one and see what causes it maybe I can trace it back. Thanks.

@florinel76 - I can give you some info:

#1 - Default ARMA and/or Original CUP/RHS vehicles do not run/operate 'fast'.

#2 - Default Exile does not spawn CUP or RHS items ever.

With the above being stated and factual, it would appear you have installed a 'mangled' version of CUP/RHS.  It is also possible that your Exile config files are messed up too.  Because Exile knows not of any CUP/RHS item you add.  You must tell Exile that you added it.  And they are spawning which means you told Exile about them.

For example:  An author can make a car go 120 kph and then an user can modify the car's config values and then make the car go 500 kph.  Just changing the config file will override the original speed(s).

Your best bet is to start over and not use "other people's" work.  You know now how that works out for ya!  😉

I highly recommend you delete everything and follow set guidelines on setting up an Exile server along with how to use/import CUP/RHS items properly.  There are many such 'guides' on such things online.

🙂