Dr Endeavor27

Campers must be stopped

Campers are the worst there are so many of them I feel strongly that there should be something to be implemented in the game to stop them like if a player stayed in an the same area for too long then it would alert the player with a small marked red circle to give people a note to avoid being an easy kill because it is the worst experience ever and I'm sure everyone has experienced it

Well, there is a thing called Signal Detector. Just use it.

• Like 2

Camping in game (as in life) is a viable survival strategy, find a counter strategy or don't go into dangerous areas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I also don’t see an issue with camping, if your stomping around full sprint and get caught out sprinting past a camping without a care in the world it’s kinda your own fault. I camp frequently as it’s the best way to catch out sprinters charging to the drop or a high risk area like signal. 

• Like 1

its part of the game. gotta be careful with how you play, happens too many times you go into a random house out of the way to recover, sort inventory, or study picture and it never fails that theres a camper guarding the doorway. like the dude had to spend all 10 minutes laying in the first house he saw... camping exits is the worst though... like damn, you were so close. 

• Like 1

end of summer last year you gave good sound warning if you moved camping in a bush.. this seems to be removed as I see it an makes it camper heaven all over.. its a heartbreaker indeed from my point og view

(sneaKING days.. not run and suprise like it is today)

If i'm equipping a scoped rifle, i'm going to camp i'm afraid.
That said, i'm not against some kind of penalty, for example if its raining or snowing, you get shivery if you stay still for too long.

don't take scoped rifles out too often but when I do im hella camping/stalking. so satisfying to pop heads. 

Looks very much like camping/bushwhacking is a thing of the past.

New consumable - Portable Signal Locator!

Check out any building before entering. Don't know what the range is yet, find out in 15 minutes.

maybe this new portable signal locator is a one shot deal 😉   So you will have to choose wisely when use it !

For my part, campers at the drop ...  and at the exit...  but in house , it's doable..  they are not so good.