Sign in to follow this  
frogtalker33

runningspeeds what do other players think?

jepp, thats it; what do you think?

Are the runningspeed quicker than pubg? as an example.. all answers are good 👍

Never played PUBG, but would agree a 10% decrease in running speed would be welcome.

• Like 1

thank you ninja.. I got strong opinions.. but appreciate your support and participation♥️😎✌️ 

yeah that would be nice 👍 (Even 25 percent)

or 50 percent.. trying it again today lol... I miss the old days when you really took it serious.. it felt realistic and not like a another videogame sci-fi... I really miss this game for what it was last summer... a sad lol. 😭🤣😭🤣

I have even tried to play pubg(what a boring game solo!).. last summer vigor was a hundred times better then pubg... all they have to do now is to introduce 4 man squad.. and this game is not vigor anymore... broken.. call it the cod-royales of the 90's or something.. 😭😭🤣👍😎🙌

10% decrease, why not, only if you balance everything else about speed. What about speed with full ressources ? 10% less too ? Then stamina...

• Like 1

yeah.. I dont feel like I am hindered by stamina ever anymore.. the exeption fully looted with crates trying to make a smart escape plan.. (thats the only time I get the old good vigor feel) But many didnt like it to feel limited from what I have read in this forum.. they just want to sprint out easy peasy.. wich you can do with crate or just with safe now.. no thrill just "skill".. easy! 

so why not just give it to them... 🤔

bombs are fun but useless... and so on

.. old days using the fake signal tower ping tower thingy would be awesome.. now its obsolete like all bombs and many other aspects og the game..(stamina)