TitansWeasel

Cant get the Jet Croshair

Get in the jet, select the GBUs, switch to the targeting camera, it's there. 

• Like 1

That's the predicted impact point for your bomb. It won't show up unless you have bombs selected. The idea being that you position your targeting pod over the target either as a reference point or to laze it yourself, then release your bomb as close to the center of the targeting pod's reticle as possible. That's a pretty simplified explanation though. 

Edit: coincidently, me and stanhope both answered a similar question a while back - https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/225644-using-ccip-in-fixed-wings-showcase/?tab=comments#comment-3379050

Hello

Thanks for your fast reply. 

I know what the cross hair do and what I have to that I should get it. 

I'm placing the 164 in the editor loaded with gbu 12. Get in the air, select the gbu and switch to the pod. But I only get the cirkle above and the cross of the pod. But not the croshair to aim with the bombs. 

The only way I can aim the bombs is with the hud/hmd.

Greets mike

At a guess, you are either zoomed in too far with the targeting pod or your flight path means the bomb's predicted impact point is off-screen. If it's not either of those then I'm not sure what would be causing the problem, sorry. Because it should work as you have it.

Hello

Flight path is straight and level, 500kmh and 300m. It does not matter if I'm zoomed in or not, I just don't get it. 

But thanks for your time man. 

Greets mike