Sign in to follow this  
Civilian5902

More safe location on Draug Battery

Battery is a very small map, and if you spawn near the safe, you can be sure you won't be alone very long. But I think there's no many different location for the barred house.

There is 2 possibilities in base, and that's already too much. Then we have 1 house very near on west and another one just above. 

The problem is when the safe is most of the time in base, because the base is a very good place to loot. So 3/4 of the teams will fight very early in the game. And when you're victorious, you realise you're the last team alive. After few minutes only.

I just ask for 1 or 2 new locations for the safe. Like in the big bunkers. There's a small room where we can sometimes find the radio, could it be a good place for it ? 

Problem with that is one way in one way out not too fair tbh maybe the docks by left exit and the motel bottom right? Only problem with that is rapid exits. 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:23 AM, Matthew Aiken said:

Problem with that is one way in one way out not too fair tbh maybe the docks by left exit and the motel bottom right? Only problem with that is rapid exits. 

There is 2 ways to go in the bunkers, by the front door and the corridor where the safe could be, or from above and take the circle way. It's larger than some houses. 

This map needs some other locations to free the base.

But I'm for a new event too. Something we could decide to do straight at the beginning, as the safe. There is too much fight around the safe, it breaks something imo. 

I agree.. some maps gets small and enables extreme Apex fights.. same for other maps where multiple spawns are close to each other. ("like at the barred houses") I think it is a natural cause of turning up speeds wich I mentioned in my post. meeting two teams or multiple solos at one time is common now.. I think draug now is favourite for coders and apexers from what I have read in earlier threads..in short.. I agree with you

21 hours ago, Fred Oskar Ottershagen said:

I agree.. some maps gets small and enables extreme Apex fights.. same for other maps where multiple spawns are close to each other. ("like at the barred houses") I think it is a natural cause of turning up speeds wich I mentioned in my post. meeting two teams or multiple solos at one time is common now.. I think draug now is favourite for coders and apexers from what I have read in earlier threads..in short.. I agree with you

I only play duo, and if Grontheim was our favorite, it's now Battery. There is so many games where we've been the last team alive, before the air drop! 

After the safe fight, after 1 team decide to leave fast, which happens a lot, we're just free to clean the map. 

Victorious safe, then base, burried cache and air drop. xp jackpot.

It doesnt happen every time, it's not what I'm saying. But as we're 4 teams max, sometimes 3, it's done very fast. Dead or alive.

The thing is that game doesn't ask you for killing people to go out "victorious" with full loot. And that's why this concept could be better than all battle royal. But if we dont have enough choices than fighting 2 teams at the same time, we loose that feeling.

We just need new locations, and 1 new event, and we could see some changes.

I agreed with you. solo or duo I play random maps.. the game becomes stale quick for me playing the same map over and over again..

draug is the quickest and easiest map.. and thats what gamers prefer... they just want more distractions and skins to do when the game is to easy to play and being repetitive.. But who cares when they are winning.. right?!? 😉 it would solve itself if gunfights required more and was being more complex.. now its done in a jiffy mostly and is just another of the distractions of "having a fun time" rather then being  the main thing.. how many would quit battleroyals if it actualy required real teamwork.. but this is another matter and not your topic.

23 hours ago, Civilian5902 said:

THANK YOU.

It's good to see these new locations.

Sure, it was a needed change.

Thanks all for the feedback.

More changes are coming to Battery, so stay tuned.