Unlike what the title suggests I don’t just refer to teaming in solos but actual hacking to create duo partners in game. I’ve had multiples games now in which either clans or random players find a way to buddy up in an actual duos pair with the intent to clear a lobby. One in particular saw the “teamkill” bait trap with two adr guys and a vintorez guy. They intentionally stayed by comms moving about until nobody took the bait in which I saw them heading to signal. I steered well clear but close enough to capture game dvr footage of that scummy crap. 

I don’t oppose alliances and teaming in general for lobby clearance personally but actually breaking the game to make a genuine duos link in a solo game? That needs urgent attention to correct! Anyone else notice the rise of this issue? 

Get better I welcome teamers makes it challenging or don't do solos and run duos less chance of teamers still can happen  it not as often 

No no reread what I said it’s not just teaming but some people are actually creating duos tags in solo mode so you know the little blue icons you see in duos? Their popping up in solo too then someone from that team kills the other and a third player sticks with the “teamkiller” to trap people. 

It happens when people have been in the loading queue for a while, the logic pairs them into a game of singles. Youll know before the match starts that theyre a team and it gives you the chance of getting two crates out of the drop. Seems like a fair risk reward to me

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Coolyoursheet said:

It happens when people have been in the loading queue for a while, the logic pairs them into a game of singles. Youll know before the match starts that theyre a team and it gives you the chance of getting two crates out of the drop. Seems like a fair risk reward to me

haaaa  it the reason why I got two crates one time  !!

I guess I can get the logic thing but isn’t the double drops thing just a random chance anyway? Also I still don’t think I like that especially when it’s a double adr team, if there is a double crate (not seen this myself yet) maybe but seems like way more work than it has to be why not just just keep solos as solos?