veteran29

KP-Steam - Steam Workshop uploading utility

KP-Steam is a simple command line utility which can be used to upload mods and missions to Steam Workshop.

Why _another_ app for Steam Workshop uploading? Over the time amount of supported maps for KP Liberation has grown a lot and having to upload all of them with one by one with Eden started to be a pain.

Contrary to BI Publisher CLI this app supports legacy Steam Remote Storage Workshop items, this allows to use this app to update missions on the Workshop.

Download:

https://github.com/KillahPotatoes/KP-Steam/releases/latest

Usage is explained in readme (app needs steam running in background):

https://github.com/KillahPotatoes/KP-Steam

Warning:

I've found out that after doing Steam UGC upload on legacy item you can't reverse that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

very cool and kind of you to share!

@veteran29 Hello, I maintain a simple collection of mission ported to other terrains and wanted to know how I use your app to update then all, its that i'm not much clever with command lines 🤪

I read the readme, but I'm still floating in how to do it correctly.

On 7/29/2020 at 5:45 PM, RommelBr said:

@veteran29 Hello, I maintain a simple collection of mission ported to other terrains and wanted to know how I use your app to update then all, its that i'm not much clever with command lines 🤪

I read the readme, but I'm still floating in how to do it correctly.

something like this should work for missions (you need steam with the account that owns the workshop items logged on same pc):

kpsteam upload --app 107410 --item WORKSHOP_ID --path "C:\path\to\mission.pbo" --legacy

• Thanks 1