Sign in to follow this  
ofpmatt

Luxury resistance campaign?

Hello, Ive been looking for a campaign that was done by Azimut called Luxury Resistance. Used to be on filefront and now the link is broken. I have all the addons and I'm looking for the campaign. Can anyone help with a link or info? I've looked everywhere.  --Thanks, Matt

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can find 67 addons in this conversion ; the hkPack, 911 porches Pack and more....<span id='postcolor'>

am i ready incorrectly or is this seriously 62mb? How could any mission be worth a 62mb download?!!?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (VerySolidSnake @ Jan. 17 2003,04:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can find 67 addons in this conversion ; the hkPack, 911 porches Pack and more....<span id='postcolor'>

How could any mission be worth a 62mb download?!!?<span id='postcolor'>

Because it's a full campaign, not a mission.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (VerySolidSnake @ Jan. 17 2003,14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Has anyone tried this mission?<span id='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'> crazy.gif CAMPAIGN! crazy.gif

crazy.gif CAMPAIGN! crazy.gif </span>

tounge.gif