Sign in to follow this  
Matt Hejl

Teammate footstep sounds bugged

When my teammate is around it sounds like he is hopping around.  I hear like a rhythmic patter of his footsteps, not every step.  Its obviously a bug and came back with the small update that took the christmas stuff away.

This happening to anyone else?

...If i stare directly at him or her, it clears up.  As soon as I look to the side or he or she is behind me...it comes back.

Is nobody experiencing bugged footstep sounds?  It happened to me all night that I played last night.  Mainly my own teammate, but sometimes enemies.  Just makes it hard to concentrate.  Ill admit, I am a sound whore on these types of games.

Just mentioned it in another thread. Quite misleading sounds associated with another outlander in my vicinity.

Not too helpful really.

3 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Just mentioned it in another thread. Quite misleading sounds associated with another outlander in my vicinity.

Not too helpful really.

Sounds are super important in a game like this...IMO

Of all the bugs & issues that this game has presented to test the sanity of a normal gamer, this current kangaroo/rabbit footstep sound from team mates & enemy (unless you are facing them) has taken its toll on me taking the fun out of overall gameplay imo (hadn't been on for 3 weeks until yday so unsure exactly how long this issue has been going on).