Did someone ever succeed in implanting flowing water in game Arma? Arma 3 specifically.

Have any of you guys ever have to played with waterfall, muddy river and such with real psychical mechanic (meaning your dude move where the water flows)?

Global Mobilization has it. Its just a animated texture that looks like its flowing.

19 minutes ago, Bukain said:

with real psychical mechanic (meaning your dude move where the water flows)?

No... but technically.. now that we have addForce command, that could be scripted.

• Thanks 1

This may not be exactly what you are talking about, but here is a waterfall script.

• Thanks 1

Have done some concept testing with that. Its possible to make at least to some extent. Most difficult part is to blend a mesh water nicely with the sea water shader.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, HorribleGoat said:

Have done some concept testing with that. Its possible to make at least to some extent. Most difficult part is to blend a mesh water nicely with the sea water shader.

You are a god.

Dunno about that 😈

I'll try to remember post video of a more advanced test when I get it in a bit better shape.

• Like 1

Well you’ve been involved in overcoming two of my greatest visual peeves in A3: lack of flowing water and lack of females. That puts you up the deity ladder in my book. Best of luck bringing your incredible concepts to fruition.

• Like 1

I don't know they are kidding with me or not, but here is what BI said to me on Ylands play store page

c1lfni6.jpg

I replied "Lol what should we do with sharks, fishes and sea treasures? ".

Does arma 2 or Ofp has sharks, fish and sea treasures in it?

Edited by Bukain
"sharks, fish and sea treasures"