Dandezinna33

Duos multiplayer

Hey guys

i just started playing after the new update and I must say, it’s much much better! I enjoy the heck out of it! I did get a chance to play duos for the first time and my only complaint or recommendation would be being able to revive your teammate.. I got pretty frustrated when I died and my teammate stole all of my loot and couldn’t be revived.. I feel you should have at least one shot and being revived and if you die a second time then game over.. 

I think they wont never make that change. And its good like that. Being revive is more a normal batlle royal thing.

What would happen to all the headshots we can make at good distance ? 

You have 1 life and thats it. 

If your mate take your loot on your dead body, you dont have to see it as a steal. It's not, you're dead and out. That kind of frustration doesnt have to lead to gameplay changes. We all deal with it and we all restart a game.

@Civilian5902 I can definitely see where your coming from, and it makes total sense. But what happens when you get shot in the leg or foot for instance.. you wouldn’t die right away from that. If you get shot in the head or chest. Great, your dead! And that’s perfectly fine! In Escape from tarkov if you get shot in your legs or feet you can use a kit to temporarily heal. That’s the kind of system I’m talking about that would be neat to incorporate into the game. Not like apex “battle royale”..

2 minutes ago, Dandezinna33 said:

@Civilian5902 I can definitely see where your coming from, and it makes total sense. But what happens when you get shot in the leg or foot for instance.. you wouldn’t die right away from that. If you get shot in the head or chest. Great, your dead! And that’s perfectly fine! In Escape from tarkov if you get shot in your legs or feet you can use a kit to temporarily heal. That’s the kind of system I’m talking about that would be need to incorporate into the game. Not like apex “battle royale”..

You didnt talk about being hurt like Tarkov first, but about being revive. 

Healing your arm or your leg is different, no ? We dont need a teammate to heal.

If someone shoot in my arm in Vigor, I will heal myself. But i wont die straight away. 

I dont know Tarkov very well. You mean that if I shoot 30 bullets in your legs, you wont die in Tarkov ?

And how you can see where I'm coming from ? What do you mean ? Be clear. 

It would be nice if there was a separate isolated game mode where revives could be a thing like a cpr device with a charge up time the same duration of time as the apex legends revive. Other than that I wouldn’t want a revive in the core game, I would however like to see body armor and helmets be a thing to avoid certain instant headshots. Less powerful weapons I mean snipers would always be instant kill with a headshot obvs