Matthew Aiken

The new update is okay I guess

So the Latest update is here and I see while a small improvement was made to daily challenge exp gain they balance this by taking away barred house exp. I cracked the safe and died one game and no exp, still testing this as of writing this post but I gather we now have to leave safely with the barred house crack much like the drop to get exp which sucks balls 😤 maybe I have to loot it rather than crack and run again still testing but so far mixed feelings on this quick fix update of theirs. Can anyone verify what’s going on? 

Update: I do like that when you die no more team mate camera views a nice scenic environment view instead also can confirm barred house exp still drops but you now have to access the safe, can’t crack and run away gotta stick with the safe and open it and take at least something from it. Still any thoughts on the update as a whole?

Edited by Matthew Aiken
Furthing testing conducted

I tried the safe and yes, we can share the xp if we both loot in it. Which is good I guess. Even if it's another team who open it, I checked that. Someone left 2 stacks and I got the xp.

Anyway, the amount of xp we can now have on 1 game can be very good... As my friend just hit 2 times 6200xp. 

Can someone explain me what is "looting the vault", please ?

So Instead of hitting unlock on the safe which used to give exp you now have to unlock and open up the safe and take something from it