MisterWhiskey

I seriously could use some help with this server error.

3rd day of working on this server, and I can't freaking fix this bug and I need this done by tomorrow.

""Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. a3_characters_f""

I am renting through GTX Gaming and I have been using FileZila to upload all the mods and mission pbos, this has never been an issue. My community is trying to set up an Antistasi server so that we don't

have to keep hosting off of our computers. I have tried deleting and reuploading the mission pbo and the mods, but I don't know what is wrong with it. If even it is the mission pbo or the mods. I was told by GTX that the problem might be CBA_A3

so that is why I tried deleting and reuploading it. They also haven't been much of a help since it is not host-related. Thank you in advance for anyone who helps. Please help as soon as possible.

22 hours ago, MisterWhiskey said:

""Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. a3_characters_f""

ignore that message, thats not your issue, continue searching.

It was some time ago, but FileZilla caused me problems on a rented server. Try using turning passive mode on for transfers. Or if it's on, turn it off. Can't remember which 🙂