Sign in to follow this  
Matt Hejl

Season Pass

Is there any possible way to finish it?!?!  Holy cow, with  it going up every level in XP, theres no way you could get to 50 unless you played all day every day.

Im not sure they calculated that right.

What do you think the real purpose could be?
Trust me, there is more calculation behind it than you think 😉 and of course you can't make it to level 50 unless you don't have a job, no kids and 24 hours time to play, then it might be possible, you can of course skip levels with crowns, but that gets more and more expensive from time to time, I'm already level 34 and it would cost me 300 crowns to jump to level 35, you can calculate how much real money you waste for crowns. It's all about maximum profit and believe me, there are people who put a lot of money into the game just to get some souvenirs that are in the Battle Pass, but the worst thing is, that a lot of what is in the Battle Pass is later in one way or another in boxes that you can earn.

yeah its going to be tough.... I don't want to spend extra money on top of the battle pass just to finish it. Im level 27 goin on to 28 and its 42,100 XP. How much is if for you @Xaphan Misanthrop?

Anybody else higher up mind sharing the amount of ex required or know what the increase is between levels?

I have to correct myself, I am level 30 and you need 46.700XP to skip, you need 310 crowns and hey honestly now between you and me, I think what you get as a reward is really lean or not? I mean the higher you climb the better and more valuable they could have made the rewards, right? This is a joke what you get for your work, the only thing that is really interesting for me is level 30: 10 souvenirs, that's it, the rest is core scrap

Well, one of the saddest things I have seen on here was guy wearing the level 50 outfit (hero) on here like over a week ago....

So either they ground 24/7 or spent money on that.  It made me feel really sad for them.  

Yes, because I have also seen, yes I played half of it up to level 25 and bought at least 12 hours in a row and the other 25, and it doesn't matter with which tactic you go ahead if you capture the things that bring the most points or if you are only on the hunt to kill - in my eyes you can't do it without buying

Yeah ive seen that lvl 50 skin out there a couple times. definitely bought it. but who cares what people spend their money on.  their choice. as it was our to buy the battle pass. One level a day and I think its possible to get it done. at lvl 29 currently. most my matches I gather 2-4000xp. just gotta get to that next xp boost.  wish I was able to take advantage of the  xp earned for shelter upgrades but im almost done with everything. seems I level up faster vs gathering enough material for these level 13 upgrades. I don't think ill be getting the next battle pass unless they offer new game modes, or additional shelters, or the ability to maybe steal shelters lol. that would be cool, enable a mode that allows another outlander onto your property and you are notified of the event. and are tasked of hunting them down but are also given a serious advantage. it would suck to easily lose all your work in a matter of seconds. maybe introduce some kinda hunting and fishing mode.  I dunno… the games been great. seen it all since game preview. friend of mine talked 4 of us into buying it and holy moly what a disaster lol. im the only one who stuck with it. well worth my $20 (maybe not initially) lol. I wish there was a stats page. number of encounters, k/d ratio type stuff. number of times supply drop or safe has been obtained. 

maybe ill see yall out there. 

I have been level 50 for a few days, and I have not given any money in this game. so it is possible especially with the battle pass, after yes I spend time on this game but it would be too easy to play a few hours and reach level 50, I think there is enough time for the reach

9 hours ago, Sakabato1487 said:

Yeah ive seen that lvl 50 skin out there a couple times. definitely bought it. but who cares what people spend their money on.  their choice. as it was our to buy the battle pass. One level a day and I think its possible to get it done. at lvl 30 currently. most my matches I gather 2-4000xp. just gotta get to that next xp boost.  wish I was able to take advantage of the  xp earned for shelter upgrades but im almost done with everything. seems I level up faster vs gathering enough material for these level 13 upgrades. I don't think ill be getting the next battle pass unless they offer new game modes, or additional shelters, or the ability to maybe steal shelters lol. that would be cool, enable a mode that allows another outlander onto your property and you are notified of the event. and are tasked of hunting them down but are also given a serious advantage. it would suck to easily lose all your work in a matter of seconds. maybe introduce some kinda hunting and fishing mode.  I dunno… the games been great. seen it all since game preview. friend of mine talked 4 of us into buying it and holy moly what a disaster lol. im the only one who stuck with it. well worth my $20 (maybe not initially) lol. I wish there was a stats page. number of encounters, k/d ratio type stuff. number of times supply drop or safe has been obtained. 

maybe ill see yall out there. 

2000-4000?!  How?  I can get 1800-2400 alot of times, but never pushing 3000, more less 4000.  Thats nuts.

One thing that might help with leveling on the battlepass will be the food challenge completing before the battlepass season ends.  For those that managed to reach the top food level, that's a lot of reward crates and a pretty good hunk of xp with the boosters.  Plus if you reinvest the gold you win in the battlepass to buy the last few levels, maybe it's possible to reach lv50 without playing all day everyday?

@Matt Hejl yeah 4k was once or twice only lol. *edit *(doesn't take that much now that ive been paying attention to it. maybe I hit 5k once. I dunno)  I do hit 3k on the reg after xp boost ofcourse. depends on spawn alot but yeah I think it was a duo. hit the safe with selective looting, became a threat and multiple headshots. 400xp for headshot kills.  also left with both crates and a full pack. if the map is cleared ill spam the tower 2-3 times before exit. 

Cost to skip level is no. of level x 10 crowns so..skip level 34 is 340 crowns iirc. Vigor is all I play and I'm still stuck at level 34. I will never reach level 50 that means I will never get back the 900 crowns I spent for the battle pass (before it went free aaaaarghhh). I will not going to buy the next battle pass if it will do not become less grindy. I stacked 175 crates 'till now which I will open at the end with the 80% xp boost to maximize the chance of gettig higher level but for sure the xp amount of this battle pass is too high. Still hope for double xp event...hopefuly last 2 weeks of this season.

@stiffmaister how much XP do you usually average per game. a good game on a good run. I know there are always a few sometimes a butt load of games where you die in like 30 seconds. that's a heck ton of crates... this is gonna suck.... theres a part of me that doesn't like to leave things unfinished.

I’ve had a few games of “boosting” with teams for gold crates and full packs of loot that’s how I’ve managed to get to level 37 so far but even then the grind is real but no money spent at least! Commented on a few places about how daily challenges should drop more exp than they do and the boosters being weightier. Who knows maybe next season will be better I’m saving all my food to get 250k next time 😂 only 50k this season 

I stopped at 150.000 food some days ago...At the end of the season I will pass the 200/220 crates stacked that will give me another BP level. Still waiting to reach the 80% boost that I hopefully reach next days. In any case a battle pass should not be grinded that way...Vigor is all I play...a couple hours a day and usually my games float around 2000/3000 xp (not counting xp boost) but im still struggling because I know I will never reach last level and I will never get back the 900 crowns I paid. It would have been better to save the money, wait few weeks and take the battle pass when they gave it for free. In that way I would had the money to get the new and refined battle pass of the new season. I feel punished for buying the battle pass early and now you have to play in order to maximize xp points rather than enjoying the game itself.