Sign in to follow this  
NKVD

Where can i buy operation flashpoint t-shirt ?

questions 2 BIS, do you sell any OFP T-shirts ?? If so, could you provide me a link to the store where I could order some ??

try codemasters maybe they got it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 15 2003,20:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You ain't just whistlin' Dixie!! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hehe biggrin.gif

but the shirt must be grey i think.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Jan. 15 2003,23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 15 2003,20:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You ain't just whistlin' Dixie!! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hehe biggrin.gif

but the shirt must be grey i think.<span id='postcolor'>

Nudnik!

This going beyond obsessive!

confused.gif

You sell OFP merchandise?

Huhh and i thought i was quite sad.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jinef @ Jan. 16 2003,00:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This going beyond obsessive!

confused.gif

You sell OFP merchandise?

Huhh and i thought i was quite sad.<span id='postcolor'>

I opened up The OFP Canteen almost a year ago. No success.

Well, actually, I did get one order and earned a dollar. tounge.gif

Nasty i can just picture the 40 year old balding men ordering that thong. /me shudders crazy.gif

That last one looks really good Avon. I think I'm gonna buy a T-shirt here as soon as I check my Paypal balance

EDIT: have to wait for a transfer goes through, but I am going to buy a shirt in a few days

EDIT AGAIN: I don't suppose I can get that in the sort of tan color that's ingame?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Jan. 16 2003,05:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EDIT AGAIN: I don't suppose I can get that in the sort of tan color that's ingame?<span id='postcolor'>

Tan not available.

I highly recommend the mugs. I got myself a few with the FAQ's logo on them. Very durable. Haven't managed to chip one yet. biggrin.gif

If you haven't realized it yet, you can submit your own image(s) at The OFP Canteen for public or private trinkets.

Wow! I didn't even notice. Just checked last year's sales report.

Be on the lookout for two guys in two different states on the US west coast that are wearing my "Stupid Houdan" t-shirts! tounge.gif

821855_zoom.jpg

Hey AvonLady...

I don't want to start anything here lol..

but how did you get away with putting Gomer Pyles image

on your products?

I would think they would stop you, even if you never have sold anything with the image.

COuld they be considered pubic domain?

I was scared to even take my own screenshots of OFP for my mug LOL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WarfareGames.com @ Jan. 17 2003,19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but how did you get away with putting Gomer Pyles image

on your products?<span id='postcolor'>

where did you see that? wow.gif