Hham

Better business model

Currently as you level up, leveling up gets harder. As in more and more xp is needed per level. There are xp boosts but you can still feel it getting much harder. I played several hours and had crummy games the whole time and didn’t raise one level. You can progress faster if you do well but not everyone can do well every game. As there is a time limit on the pass it is clear to me that a lot of people won’t reach level 50 because xp can be hard to get if not playing well. If people spend money but it’s too hard or requires spending too much time playing to reach max level, they are less likely to buy the next pass. I suggest adding missions that are specific to xp. Similar to the daily missions but the rewards are xp, and not only three a day. Give a list of them for players to progress through similar to the early game tutorials. Loot so many items, kills with specific weapon types, and so on. Give everyone a means of getting to max level, and they will be more likely to purchase the next pass. 

• Like 3