There are some scripts for vanilla arma that you can use to get an AAF Pawnee or something like that i wanted to try it with modded vehicles i use cup vehicles and there is a AH-1Z with AAF camo i wanted to put the camo on the Apache because they look kinda similiar and it might look good i tried alot of pathways but it didnt work it just makes the body of the vehicle invisible and thats it when you put a pawnee reskin on a slammer it just looks weird and it doesnt go invisible im just gonna dump in all the pathways i have and some pictures.

a83a5eac6c8e04352e466d46075eda4c.png

share_image.jpg?s=256x140

share_image.jpg?s=256x140 

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\cup_airvehicles_ah1z.pbo\data\UI\aaf_ah1z_body_co.paa"];                         this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\addons\cup_airvehicles_ah1z.pbo\data\UI\aaf_ah1z_body_co.paa"];                             this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\@CUP Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ah1z.pbo\data\UI\aaf_ah1z_body_co.paa"];                                          this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\!Workshop\@CUP Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ah1z.pbo\data\UI\aaf_ah1z_body_co.paa"];                 this setObjectTextureGlobal [0,"A3\!Workshop\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ah1z.pbo\data\UI\aaf_ah1z_body_co.paa"];

I noticed some of the pictures are small but its just the pathways where the file for the AH-1Z is.

You could  copy paste textures from one vehicle to another with something like this:

TAG_fnc_copyTextures = {
	params ["_from","_to"];
	_textures = getObjectTextures _from;
	{
		_to setObjectTextureGlobal [_forEachIndex,_x];
	} forEach _textures;
	_textures
};

_usedTextures = [chopper1,chopper2] call TAG_fnc_copyTextures;

Might work well enough for your purposes.

Cheers

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

You could  copy paste textures from one vehicle to another with something like this:

TAG_fnc_copyTextures = {
	params ["_from","_to"];
	_textures = getObjectTextures _from;
	{
	} forEach _textures;
	_textures
};

_usedTextures = [chopper1,chopper2] call TAG_fnc_copyTextures;

Might work well enough for your purposes.

Cheers

Thanks for the answer but im retarded so i dont know where i should add the texture in that script :P.

2 hours ago, DNSFreakz said:

Thanks for the answer but im retarded so i dont know where i should add the texture in that script :P.

No need to add any textures, the script reads textures from vehicle A and copies them onto vehicle B while returning the used textures in the _usedTextures variable.

Cheers

11 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Learn something new every day!  I did not know about _forEachIndex!!!  I've been incrementing my own index in these loops forever.  Doh!  Thanks Grump!

• Like 2